Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Witnessed a girl laugh at some Dude who tried to approach her

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cold approach is only brutal to weak men. i'm sorry to say it.

i've b een slapped by women, had women call me ugly.. say **** like "are u good? ud ont look good" anda ll.. but dude, did ic are? no. because the same bitches made sour faces when i was banging their friends, sometimes in the same apartment they were in while they had to sit in the living room on their phone .. that **** must suck!

listen, alot of women who do **** like that are hurt women, or bitter. don't worry about it..

some women do **** like that just becuase they can and they don't really have empathy. lets face it, not everyone is empathetic. men shouldn't complain about it.. we should hold ourselves with more callousness and masculinity.. words are words man.. seriously.

when you approach a woman to try and hit on her, or get something from her, she reserves the right to say whatever she wants. its up to you to work your way around it or not back down. either way man, gotta have style and energy... when you got the right energy, a woman can tell you anything, and be surprised when it doesn't work against you. that's when she starts seeing you as valuable instantly.

I give you this example: I was in a smaller nightclub, I was next to a group with a hot white skinned latina chick. I thought itd be funny to sneak a drink from her water while she was turned. so i did, and she caught me.. and said "you can't do that, thast mine".. and i just casually said "oh" and continued to drink it. that's when her demeanor changed from talking down to me like i was a child who did wrong to seeing me as a man who is more powerful than her. safe to say, i caught her attention, we flirted a bit, and she was a great flirt too, she had alot of games to throw at me.. i got past all them, and ended up smashing, and none of her friends ****blocked me. she even stopped dancing with me at a point to dance with another guy.. didn't matter because she went home with me. was a great night
It is the same thing with job interviews . Some of them are ok , some of them are brutal

the only way is onward despite all the drawbacks :)

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least he tried. She could tell it was an approach, though. That's the problem. Don't be obvious.
All approaches are obvious unless you're meeting them in a highly relaxed social environment.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree. If you wait for signals you can wait forever. When I see a girl I like I go talk to her, signals or not. Sexual attraction, you build it on the spot.
A lot of people aren’t always out hunting for sex. They may be preoccupied, busy, stressed, tired or feeling ill. So they’re not going to throw IOI’s. As an aside, when women have approached me, 9/10 I’ve not given an IOI. I’m usually completely surprised by it. So my guess is women aren’t looking for IOIs when they approach. Maybe men shouldn’t either.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cold approach is only brutal to weak men. i'm sorry to say it.

i've b een slapped by women, had women call me ugly.. say **** like "are u good? ud ont look good" anda ll.. but dude, did ic are? no. because the same bitches made sour faces when i was banging their friends, sometimes in the same apartment they were in while they had to sit in the living room on their phone .. that **** must suck!

listen, alot of women who do **** like that are hurt women, or bitter. don't worry about it..

some women do **** like that just becuase they can and they don't really have empathy. lets face it, not everyone is empathetic. men shouldn't complain about it.. we should hold ourselves with more callousness and masculinity.. words are words man.. seriously.

when you approach a woman to try and hit on her, or get something from her, she reserves the right to say whatever she wants. its up to you to work your way around it or not back down. either way man, gotta have style and energy... when you got the right energy, a woman can tell you anything, and be surprised when it doesn't work against you. that's when she starts seeing you as valuable instantly.

I give you this example: I was in a smaller nightclub, I was next to a group with a hot white skinned latina chick. I thought itd be funny to sneak a drink from her water while she was turned. so i did, and she caught me.. and said "you can't do that, thast mine".. and i just casually said "oh" and continued to drink it. that's when her demeanor changed from talking down to me like i was a child who did wrong to seeing me as a man who is more powerful than her. safe to say, i caught her attention, we flirted a bit, and she was a great flirt too, she had alot of games to throw at me.. i got past all them, and ended up smashing, and none of her friends ****blocked me. she even stopped dancing with me at a point to dance with another guy.. didn't matter because she went home with me. was a great night
Oh well that's the truth I mean why wait on choosing signals from a woman you attracted to. What make these weak men think these women need to send them choosing signals when there are plenty of guys out there trynna hook up with them. If you like her then be a man and go approach her.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy made 3 mistakes, all of them before the actual approach.

He didnt correctly assess his SMV.

He didnt get himself in shape.

He didnt realize how things work nowadays.
So you're saying you need to be in shape to approach women?

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All

All the girls I've been with I met them through cold approach, 95% of them didn't see me, I introduced myself out of nowhere and it worked.
I like doing cold approach. Now its even more better cause women not used to being approached directly by males these days

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No you can approach them even if you are fat as fvck.

You need to be in shape if you want them to be attracted from you.
I was getting women when I had a big stomach. Looks play a small percentage but its how you interact with women

Last edited:

DarkRealm

Reaction score
You see a girl you like, you just go talk to her, that's it.

If waiting for signals works for you, fine, but you miss good opportunities I think.
I agree. Forgive me for not giving enough explanation earlier. It's one of my bad habits.

We don't always know what's good for us until we taste it.

I don't always wait for her signals.

I interact with every girl I'm interested in. If she's reciprocating my interest with her signals, then I know that I have to take it to another level.

I usually do one of these, it depends on the situation:
1. I'm waiting for some girls to give some signals and then act upon it.
or
2. Just being social and talk to any girl I'm interested in. And if she's giving me sexual signals, I will decide whether to take it to another level or not.

Her interest level will be my deciding factor whether I choose her or not.

What I meant with wasting time and effort is when you act all needy and not knowing what you're doing when interacting with a girl.

With direct game, you'll get more rejections and less compliance. It's okay if you're fine with it.

With indirect game, you'll get less rejections and more compliance.

Everyone has their own style.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well that's the truth I mean why wait on choosing signals from a woman you attracted to. What make these weak men think these women need to send them choosing signals when there are plenty of guys out there trynna hook up with them. If you like her then be a man and go approach her.
Some of you have no respect for yourself or THE GAME so I'm gonna speak on it!

Muhfuggas must be clowning here - Talking bout "cold approaching" low hanging fruit and getting "500 rejections, slapped, called ugly..." Then saying men are "weak" and "pvssies"?!?

LMFAO

B*tch Please - YOU are weak!

From the dawn of creation biology and evolution have made clear that it's the female of a species which chooses who to mate with, and the males compete for the privilege!

Doesn't matter how much abuse, attention, cold approaching, peacocking, protection, money, wine, roses, candy, songs and poems, furs and jewels, or whatever else a male, simp or trick - gives or wants to give to a female - SHE CHOOSES.

You won't deign to the wisdom of the ages however because your thirst and dogmatic ideologies derived from diluted weak-as-water diluted 'game' has you believing otherwise...(smh)

Where do think "The REAL Game" came from?

REAL Pimps, Hoes, and Hustlers from the Streets - Where The Real recognize the REAL - but a slow, sleepy, punk muhfuggas's mouth can and will get their azz hurt - Or worse - That is where The Real Game came from!!!

Not from weekend-warrior suburban raised on Sesame Street nerdy know-it-all simping muhfuggas that suck up to drunken free-fvckin skanks!

Since my teens and up to now I have rarely ever 'cold approached' a female and have copped many top-notch females that sent the right signals, or chose me first!

As a former doorman in an afterhours nightclub for 5 years I'd seen a lot and got to pick, choose and refuse countless women - but rarely had to approach any of them because they chose me first - The few I did were fine AF and sent bona fide choosing signals which man with good sense would ignore!

Most of the PUA wannabes that I ejected from the club got thrown out due to their clueless anti-social behavior at the request of female patrons for being colossal PITAs!

Why?

Most poor deluded azzholes don't know sh*t from peanut butter about Real Game or getting Thoroughbred high-quality females - If they did they wouldn't do half the pathetic dumb sh*t they do!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are blind to women’s signals so you try to manufacture attraction out of thin air. All you need to do is make yourself into a powerful, focused man and learn to recognize the signals of desire and you will replace your current experience of famine into a life of abundance. This former loser did it, and if I could do it as a seemingly hopeless case, so can most of you.

Stop presenting as a beggar. You can be selective about the subset of women who are already attracted to you and who are sending you invitations that you are too blind to see.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
You said it, you worked as a doorman. I worked in clubs for years, doormen, waiters, bartenders get approached all the time. They don't need to do anything and they will get laid with hot girls, but only in a club environment. Take them out of the club, they are complete nobody. Former bartenders/waiters I know used to get hot girls, now they work regular job, they can't get a 6-7. They have no game, no status, no girls, they are professional Betas. Maybe it's not your case, but it's usually what happens.

So what you are saying is a bit irrelevant in my opinion.
also need to be good looking lol
I had a friend get a job in a ****tail bar in London soley because he thought it would finally get him laid. He didn't get much luck lol
But yeah, a good looking bouncer/barman will certainly get choosing signals. No denying that

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are blind to women’s signals so you try to manufacture attraction out of thin air
i don't think most guys are blind to signals. i just think most guys aren't getting them!
At least not from the superficial, hot young girls who they want. They reserve their 'signals' for the rare 2% of hot young studs lol
And then ,as you say, they try to 'attract' her using various game techniques like negs and what-not, as they wrongly think you can game an unattracted girl into being attracted. In truth, that's no more possible than an ugly girl using the same tactics on you and it working

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you have no respect for yourself or THE GAME so I'm gonna speak on it!

Muhfuggas must be clowning here - Talking bout "cold approaching" low hanging fruit and getting "500 rejections, slapped, called ugly..." Then saying men are "weak" and "pvssies"?!?

LMFAO

B*tch Please - YOU are weak!

From the dawn of creation biology and evolution have made clear that it's the female of a species which chooses who to mate with, and the males compete for the privilege!

Doesn't matter how much abuse, attention, cold approaching, peacocking, protection, money, wine, roses, candy, songs and poems, furs and jewels, or whatever else a male, simp or trick - gives or wants to give to a female - SHE CHOOSES.

You won't deign to the wisdom of the ages however because your thirst and dogmatic ideologies derived from diluted weak-as-water diluted 'game' has you believing otherwise...(smh)

Where do think "The REAL Game" came from?

REAL Pimps, Hoes, and Hustlers from the Streets - Where The Real recognize the REAL - but a slow, sleepy, punk muhfuggas's mouth can and will get their azz hurt - Or worse - That is where The Real Game came from!!!

Not from weekend-warrior suburban raised on Sesame Street nerdy know-it-all simping muhfuggas that suck up to drunken free-fvckin skanks!

Since my teens and up to now I have rarely ever 'cold approached' a female and have copped many top-notch females that sent the right signals, or chose me first!

As a former doorman in an afterhours nightclub for 5 years I'd seen a lot and got to pick, choose and refuse countless women - but rarely had to approach any of them because they chose me first - The few I did were fine AF and sent bona fide choosing signals which man with good sense would ignore!

Most of the PUA wannabes that I ejected from the club got thrown out due to their clueless anti-social behavior at the request of female patrons for being colossal PITAs!

Why?

Most poor deluded azzholes don't know sh*t from peanut butter about Real Game or getting Thoroughbred high-quality females - If they did they wouldn't do half the pathetic dumb sh*t they do!
Lol wait a minute if you have real game you wouldn't wait on the women to choose you. Now nothing wrong with women choosing you but most of the times you're not gonna get choosing signals from the women you want. We calling men weak if they rather wait on choosing signals from a woman they attracted to instead of going approach her like a real man. Most of you weak beta males scared to approach women cause you might get rejected so what thats life get over it.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol wait a minute if you have real game you wouldn't wait on the women to choose you. Now nothing wrong with women choosing you but most of the times you're not gonna get choosing signals from the women you want. We calling men weak if they rather wait on choosing signals from a woman they attracted to instead of going approach her like a real man. Most of you weak beta males scared to approach women cause you might get rejected so what thats life get over it.
Believe what you want, Skippy - You're still clueless and don't know sh*t about The REAL GAME!