“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Just went on my first date in over a year

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,069
Location
Inside her mind
OP, it happens, man don't beat yourself up for it. I'm taking a break by choice as well after the last women I hung out with a couple times got knocked out her exboyfriend whoms he sued (to get her motorcycle back) I was like yup time to take a break
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2023
Messages
108
Reaction score
194
These dates devoid of any real connection are increasingly common due to swipe apps. Had one earlier this year that was brutally dull, similar to what OP described.

This is also why I don't do anything special for first dates off an app. Just do whatever I would do normally and have her tag along.

I'm currently on a break from the apps anyway and focusing on meeting in person where screening for interest and energy is much easier.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,622
Location
US
These dates devoid of any real connection are increasingly common due to swipe apps. Had one earlier this year that was brutally dull, similar to what OP described.

This is also why I don't do anything special for first dates off an app. Just do whatever I would do normally and have her tag along.

I'm currently on a break from the apps anyway and focusing on meeting in person where screening for interest and energy is much easier.
Yeah I am not so sure I am going to go to bars anymore. It can be a waste of money. Going on a walk or hike or just doing something outside for free etc seems better. In fact the last time I went on a hike for my first date we got along so well that we ended up going to get drinks after then banged later that night.
 
Top