Just wants sex?

Lusterkx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAha, I like the thread maker, such heart. But id say just Do her then NEXT!

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TD said to not let sexual history matter in The Blueprint, so I try not to, and honestly I don't care anymore. I decided most likely against a relationship with her though. Today was funny, I'm in the hallway between classes and I'm talking to 2 friend of mine and one I see looking past me mouthing "do it". I was like wtf. So I turn around and she's there like half waves I said "hey" but she just like walked off. In the middle of it my one friend who's a girl says "Ugggghhhh thats sooooo awwkkkwwwaaarrdd". I didn't follow her b/c I like felt this awkwardness. I don't know why it seems like whenever I see her now its awkward. I think basically only chance it might work is to call her and say "listen. were done being awkward all the time. were hanging out tomorrow and were going to have tons of fun. what time should i pick you up?". Maybe a little different then that but basically I'm going to just call out the awkwardness and hopefully hang out with her and hookup. God, way to much thought into this, haha I don't know how this is taking so long and why exactly things get so awkward.
Btw:
My friend told me this is what she saw. The girl was watching me down the hall. Came up behind be and said hey but I didn't hear her then as I looked over she was kind of waving and like just walking slow. She obviously was trying to make a convo, but the halls were like filled and it was just awkward timing.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Called. No answer. Have to call on a house phone until she gets her phone though, so she was probably just out. I hate calling house numbers and completely not being able to text lol. Also its so hard to get contact with her b/c of this. Oh well.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hanging with her tonight. Im going to pick her up. Go food shopping for stuff to make SUGAR COOKIES! yummm. then well make them at my house and go to my room to eat them while we either watch a movie/ listen to music. And of course cuddle ;). So well see what happens.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahah i think she flaked sort of. nobody answered her phone the 3 times through out the day I called. So I'm guessing she's out instead. Idk what to do i've never been flaked or stood up. Im just going to wait for her to call or say something to me, and she better have a good excuse and idea to make it up to me. Another thing thats weird though, is I called because this kid I never talk to called me over and said "are you trying to get with _____? I hung out with her and she talked about you the entire time, I can totally set it up." She talked about the date and said I was cute still. Oh well I'm going out with friends then I guess, mabye she had a legit reason. peace sosuave.