Just wanted to point it out.

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. How's your day going?

I´ve noticed something that happens to newcomers in these forums so I wanted to point it out. However, let me tell you a little story first.

I had an interesting experience today and I wanted to share it with you. Today at class a girl (who was previously infatuated with me) "accidentally" dropped her notebook and said "Ooops".
What did I do? I just stared at her in utter desbelief and turned around. Wow, this was really Don Juanish of you!- some may say.
Jerk!-others may cry angrilly. No, not really, neither thing describes me. So why did I act the way I did? Well the girl did it on purpose. Normally I would have picked her notebook (hey I am a chivalrous guy and you shoul be too) but I realized that she was only trying to test me. The way in which she said "opps" was extremely forced, unnatural, not to mention loud.

What is the point you may ask? Simple, I just wanted to clear a misconception that many newcomers have. They believe that being uneducated and basically acting like an a s s hole is being a DonJuan. Not at all. A Don Juan is educated, chivalrous, a true gentleman at all times. Well almost. When people want to use you as a doormat (just like the girl in my story) you have to stand up for yourself. You have to put an end to their s h i t and exclaim "I am man! Treat me as such, or loose privilege of being around a guy who trully knows how appreciate people (as long as they treat him with respect). By the way do not actually say this, it would sound really funny:D

So there's my point. What do you guys think?

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good to me.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
;) Sure.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, I agree. Sometimes, its hard to tell if you're getting a shyt test or not, in which case I like to use the line "Yes, your majesty," in a sarcastic tone. It works as a joke, but also gives her the hint that you aren't her errand boy.

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yes, your majesty,"
Great idea! Man I've got to start using this.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have kicked it far away then ran off screaming in laughter.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fvck?:p :( :mad: :p :eek:

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a girl you like, depending on how much you like her, and how much of an asswipe she is, you could have picked up the binder and *playfully* shoved it in her face. That'd take her off guard--always do the unexpected.

There's a thing I picked up from my sister, actually, it's great. When someone is eating something, ask to smell it, look confused, then tell that other person to smell it. When they lean in to smell it, shove it in their face. This is kind of a one time thing but usually it's pretty funny, seriously if you get them with it twice.