"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Just wanted to point it out.

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Hey guys. How's your day going?

I´ve noticed something that happens to newcomers in these forums so I wanted to point it out. However, let me tell you a little story first.

I had an interesting experience today and I wanted to share it with you. Today at class a girl (who was previously infatuated with me) "accidentally" dropped her notebook and said "Ooops".
What did I do? I just stared at her in utter desbelief and turned around. Wow, this was really Don Juanish of you!- some may say.
Jerk!-others may cry angrilly. No, not really, neither thing describes me. So why did I act the way I did? Well the girl did it on purpose. Normally I would have picked her notebook (hey I am a chivalrous guy and you shoul be too) but I realized that she was only trying to test me. The way in which she said "opps" was extremely forced, unnatural, not to mention loud.

What is the point you may ask? Simple, I just wanted to clear a misconception that many newcomers have. They believe that being uneducated and basically acting like an a s s hole is being a DonJuan. Not at all. A Don Juan is educated, chivalrous, a true gentleman at all times. Well almost. When people want to use you as a doormat (just like the girl in my story) you have to stand up for yourself. You have to put an end to their s h i t and exclaim "I am man! Treat me as such, or loose privilege of being around a guy who trully knows how appreciate people (as long as they treat him with respect). By the way do not actually say this, it would sound really funny:D

So there's my point. What do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Sounds good to me.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
;) Sure.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Ya, I agree. Sometimes, its hard to tell if you're getting a shyt test or not, in which case I like to use the line "Yes, your majesty," in a sarcastic tone. It works as a joke, but also gives her the hint that you aren't her errand boy.
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
"Yes, your majesty,"
Great idea! Man I've got to start using this.

Thanks for the replies guys.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
You should have kicked it far away then ran off screaming in laughter.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
what the fvck?:p :( :mad: :p :eek:
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
If it's a girl you like, depending on how much you like her, and how much of an asswipe she is, you could have picked up the binder and *playfully* shoved it in her face. That'd take her off guard--always do the unexpected.

There's a thing I picked up from my sister, actually, it's great. When someone is eating something, ask to smell it, look confused, then tell that other person to smell it. When they lean in to smell it, shove it in their face. This is kind of a one time thing but usually it's pretty funny, seriously if you get them with it twice.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top