“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Just two questions about Number Closing ....

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Just two questions about Number Closing ....

1) Do you always have to do it ??? ( even if you met her for like 4 - 5 minutes )


2) What is the easiest way to ask for her number ??
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
that was a good post gb ...

first guage her attraction level....if its high go 4 the number else call it off...is that what you mean ?

basically , I think once you are able to guage a good interst level..saying the number close anything you say wll be fine.
 

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
id say the sooner you feel as though you can close, you should close.

sometimes i close after 2 mins, other times after 10, it all depends on the situation and what kind of vibe you're getting.


When asking for the number stick to this religiously and you'll be one successful DJ.

"let me give you a call, what's your number?"

simple as that.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
F*CK MAN.

Pillar of DJing...GET THE F*CKING NUMBER.

Why ask yourself if it was 5 minutes...10 minutes...20 minutes...30 minutes of time before you get the number???...the longer you snooze and think you'll see the girl later on that night in the club..another fella like myself is taking her home..and you're sh*t outta luck jerking off that night.

Even if you met her for 5 minutes at the bar and feel a good rapport...make it a simple:

"Damn girl..I'm having a GREAT time here...but the fellas plan to take off in like 10 minutes..key in your number in my cell phone (whips out trusty cell) and I'll call you in a bit and we'll meet you and your girls later tonight."

In this senerio...even if you don't end up leaving the club..you got her number anyway...and if you do end up leaving, score!!! You got one number for the after hours at your pad and have freed yourself up to get other fem's digits.

Remember, NEVER ASK for the number....demand it subtly.

AND GET THE F*CKING DIGITS....that's what its ALL ABOUT.
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
agreed...if you can get the number, sooner the better.

I learned that lesson the hard way. met this girl on the bus, she had good IL, i found out she would be attending a school function the next day (i had by chance planned on attending it as well). I thought...."no need to number close, i'll see her tomorrow". I think i was just really making an excuse not to get her number, actually. But anyways, when I saw her there the next day her friend was w/ her and it fvcked the whole thing up. I'm pretty sure I could've got the number the first time, but since i waited i ruined my chances.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by goldenboy83

2) An important rule of thumb is to never ask a woman for anything because it comes across as insecure. So you would say "lets get together sometime... what's your number" instead of "You know I don't want to be too forward but can I please have your number?" *g*
thats exactly the way to do it, i did that w/ a friend's friend before the summer. i got the real # but flaked out on me when i called.
i guess i misconceived her interest in me.

but this goes to show that even if u may say something smoothly to get a # doesnt mean she wont flake.
a lot of times they give u their # and flake out on you as a way of not being mean to you. but of course girls dont want ppl to dislike them, so they come off this way. better to do it on phone than in person, no?
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted Pimpologist
"I gotta go, lemme give you a call sometime, what's your number?
 
Top