Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just to show you how cray cray some women are.....

Glassguy

Reaction score
Chick I dated last year (shes a solid 8.5 and is a Nurse Prac) between April and November hit me up back in mid June. She messaged me about something stupid and totally irrelevant and later called me. Next thing I know she is wanting to come over (late June). I blew her off. During that time she sent me a fb friends request. After blowing her off I didnt hear back from her. Within the first 3 months of us dating last year she started dropping hints about getting engaged, which I shot down really quick. She wanted kids, is 12 years younger than me and ultimately thats why I gave her the boot.

Fast forward to 3 weeks ago......she is all of a sudden in a relationship with some dude.....which was about 2 weeks after she was hitting me up wanting to come hang out. 2 weeks later, they are engaged.

This is the 3rd chick in a row that has really latched on to some dude after I plated them for a while or dated them. All of them were dropping mega bombs about getting super serious before I broke it off.

I cant figure out if its me, them, or a combination that makes them run out and try to find someone to marry when I get done with them. 2 of the 3 got married after dating the new guy for a very short amount of time and both got divorced about as fast as they got into the marriage with the new guys.

For the life of me I just dont understand what women think they are doing.......its like a rebound but going straight to marriage. I do know that if I sent her one text inviting her over, I could have her panties dropped in no time.......and I think about the poor dude that thinks he has found "the one" with her lol. Hell she tried to text me a couple of times just recently in the last 2 weeks.

Women can be extremely desperate and needy/clingy also. Including the hot ones. Be careful out there men.

Happy Hunting

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the life of me I just dont understand what women think they are doing
I think that's just the issue - they aren't "thinking". Just running purely on emotions. You were really smart to boot them - I wasn't as smart with the last girl I dated who did exactly what you describe above (talking about marriage and kids just a few months in). I let my ego take it as a compliment on my value, and while I did brush the request off, I unfortunately continued to date her. I should have done what you did and gave her the boot sooner as that kind of latching-on is a serious red flag and a warning sign of things to come.

I cant figure out if its me, them, or a combination that makes them run out and try to find someone to marry when I get done with them.
Do you know their relationship history prior to you? Like, were they ever married before? Any LTRs? How long?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think that's just the issue - they aren't "thinking". Just running purely on emotions. You were really smart to boot them - I wasn't as smart with the last girl I dated who did exactly what you describe above (talking about marriage and kids just a few months in). I let my ego take it as a compliment on my value and brushed the request off but continued to date her. I should have done what you did and gave her the boot sooner as that kind of latching-on is a serious red flag and a warning sign of things to come.

Do you know their relationship history prior to you? Like, were they ever married before? Any LTRs? How long?
This chick that I exampled and is recent was married for 5 years and divorced. Apparently her ex cheated on her, although I never asked any questions about it because I didnt care. She is currently 32 I think.

Out of the other 2, one was married once and the other was in a LTR of maybe 4 years before I came along and started blowing her back out. They are both early to mid 30s

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wall is steadfast.. These chicks are getting desperate & in the desperate state of mind, are settling for some beta chump.. Then getting divorced & back on the hunt for an Alpha again.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if you are a really high-value guy, and you reject her (which doesn't happen often to hot women, especially hot women who are wanting to commit to a relationship), it winds their hamster up and their desire to lock someone down increases even more. So that could be part of what's going on. Part of that could be that your dumping them is triggering their wall fears (like soulforge) mentioned, but based on the fact that these women had already been married, I think it might just be that they have always been the clingy/needy type, always looking for happiness through external means.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think that if you are a really high-value guy, and you reject her (which doesn't happen often to hot women, especially hot women who are wanting to commit to a relationship), it winds their hamster up and their desire to lock someone down increases even more. So that could be part of what's going on. Part of that could be that your dumping them is triggering their wall fears (like soulforge) mentioned, but based on the fact that these women had already been married, I think it might just be that they have always been the clingy/needy type, always looking for happiness through external means.
Very true. I love the deer in headlights look when I tell them that it's over. It's like they can't believe a guy would ever dump THEM.
Priceless.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glass, it almost sounds like that movie "good luck chuck". After they sleep with you, they find their "soulmate".

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an interesting take that I can confirm at least anecdotally. My last LTR of 2.5 years was with a borderlinish HB 8 who is in her 30s. I broke things off in December. She was in a new relationship by February. She was engaged by May -- and is now married. Go figure.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glass, it almost sounds like that movie "good luck chuck". After they sleep with you, they find their "soulmate".
for a guy who don't want the hassle of serious relationship that is a good thing to have lol, woman would go after you for a lay with nothing else

@Glassguy

possible a little of both, first red flag for me is the nurse, I don't know a single nurse who is not crazy, or they are dirty ugly or the hot ones who are crazy and had even a bi who was, every week a new person(can't even say guy)

but take note on they age you are around 40 so I take my guess you find more easyly woman around 30, they clock are ticking like hell the first chump they find will do, reason for this chick hit you up before the news of engagement? she wanted your genes(or resources) with is better then her prospect, since you negate that she settle for the next one

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an interesting take that I can confirm at least anecdotally. My last LTR of 2.5 years was with a borderlinish HB 8 who is in her 30s. I broke things off in December. She was in a new relationship by February. She was engaged by May -- and is now married. Go figure.
I believe I recall your describing that relationship a while ago (partially because of the striking similarities with the last girl I was in an LTR with), but I don't think I heard she was engaged just months later. That's wild. I can't say I've experienced anything quite like that. My exes did generally get into LTRs pretty quick after me but no marriage. It did happen to a buddy of mine though. And similar to GG, while this girl was engaged to the guy she got with after my buddy, she went to my buddy's house for a bootie call and slept with him.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Chick I dated last year (shes a solid 8.5 and is a Nurse Prac) between April and November hit me up back in mid June. She messaged me about something stupid and totally irrelevant and later called me. Next thing I know she is wanting to come over (late June). I blew her off. During that time she sent me a fb friends request. After blowing her off I didnt hear back from her. Within the first 3 months of us dating last year she started dropping hints about getting engaged, which I shot down really quick. She wanted kids, is 12 years younger than me and ultimately thats why I gave her the boot.

Fast forward to 3 weeks ago......she is all of a sudden in a relationship with some dude.....which was about 2 weeks after she was hitting me up wanting to come hang out. 2 weeks later, they are engaged.

This is the 3rd chick in a row that has really latched on to some dude after I plated them for a while or dated them. All of them were dropping mega bombs about getting super serious before I broke it off.

I cant figure out if its me, them, or a combination that makes them run out and try to find someone to marry when I get done with them. 2 of the 3 got married after dating the new guy for a very short amount of time and both got divorced about as fast as they got into the marriage with the new guys.

For the life of me I just dont understand what women think they are doing.......its like a rebound but going straight to marriage. I do know that if I sent her one text inviting her over, I could have her panties dropped in no time.......and I think about the poor dude that thinks he has found "the one" with her lol. Hell she tried to text me a couple of times just recently in the last 2 weeks.

Women can be extremely desperate and needy/clingy also. Including the hot ones. Be careful out there men.

Happy Hunting
I just had a woman I haven't seen or heard from in about 6 months hit me up yesterday...we dated for a few months then have been off and on FBs when neither one of us is seriously seeing anyone. Apparently that's the case since she is coming to see me tomorrow and told me last night that she hopes I get some good sleep because she might keep me up late tonight.

I just go with the flow and keep it moving

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe I recall your describing that relationship a while ago (partially because of the striking similarities with the last girl I was in an LTR with), but I don't think I heard she was engaged just months later. That's wild. I can't say I've experienced anything quite like that. My exes did generally get into LTRs pretty quick after me but no marriage. It did happen to a buddy of mine though. And similar to GG, while this girl was engaged to the guy she got with after my buddy, she went to my buddy's house for a bootie call and slept with him.
She didn't waste any time. I am guessing it will be a crash and burn. And I bet like your buddy if I really wanted to I could probably make a play to sleep with her despite her new marriage. Granted, I don't ever mess around with married women in any capacity.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Happy Hunting
It's probably just their biological clock ticking. They need to a lock a guy down before their eggs dry up.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the life of me I just dont understand what women think they are doing....
i was seeing a chic about two years ago, she was chasing hard, I'd been friends with her on social media for a few years, there was nothing out the ordinary. I just didnt want to be in a LTR with her.

I let her down politely, and within about a week, she pictured herself on facebook retaking her wedding vows in church, chic was married all along. looking to monkey branch. absolutely blew my mind the sneakiness and warp speed she did it at.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was seeing a chic about two years ago, she was chasing hard, I'd been friends with her on social media for a few years, there was nothing out the ordinary. I just didnt want to be in a LTR with her.

I let her down politely, and within about a week, she pictured herself on facebook retaking her wedding vows in church, chic was married all along. looking to monkey branch. absolutely blew my mind the sneakiness and warp speed she did it at.
Their brains are not wired like ours. Some of them almost don’t even have a conscience when it comes to monkey branching. I think it’s hard-wired into their DNA. It’s just something you have to accept if you’re going to bang/date them.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Ouch lol. Beats my story by a mile!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't disregard the imperative of a woman's biological clock.

Men don't really understand it because we don't have an expiration date on our fertility, or at least not the same as women. Women in their early 30s who don't have kids are insanely driven to find a guy to put a baby in them, assuming they want a baby. This is partly due to simple biology and partly due to social pressures of "what everyone has to do in life".

Also, women aren't negatively affected by divorce so there's no rational reasons stopping them from trying to nail a guy down so he can provide for her.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not crazy. They just do wants best for them at all times. If it’s in a woman’s benefit to marry an ugly guy who is a little older but can get her pregnant, she will do it. If it’s her benefit to have a fling with a good looking guy while married, she will do it .

Society has brainwashed men to think women care about them and are rational lovers. They do not care about men and are irrational. They can afford to be irrational and manipulative because society backs them in all cases.

I’ve seen everything women can do. Nothing surprises me anymore. All a man can is be rational in an irrational world.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be one of these guys, but I remember just coming to the realization that women have 24 hours in the day just like I do, the romance aspect can make you forget that women get bored.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
2 of the 3 got married after dating the new guy for a very short amount of time and both got divorced about as fast as they got into the marriage with the new guys.
A fire that burns twice as bright goes out just as fast.

They are probably around 30 years old and see all their friends getting married, the FOMO kicks into overdrive.