"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Just Text: "F*ck off."

Blackhole105

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Just tried this with a girl I've been dating for a couple of months. We had plans for Monday, and since I work a lot and can't see her often, I thought we would definitely hang out. I texted her earlier tonight to try to confirm. She came up with some bs about how she couldn't...So I took this thread's advice and told her to "fvck off".

Her response was to officially break it off with me...

So use this "technique" sparingly and be prepared to walk away, that's for sure. Though, when a previously dependable starts flaking that's usually them telling you to "fvck off"...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top