"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Just Tell Her How You Feel...

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
230
Age
41
I’ve personally gotten this advice from friends;

Have had a chick recently say this to me: “I’m hesitant because I just don’t know how you really feel about us, it seems you can take it or leave it”;

And just this past weekend, a girlfriend of a girl that has been flaking on my buddy said “maybe he just needs to tell her how he feels, she said she’s unsure of him”.

What’s your take on the “just tell her how you feel” idea? My experience is that it’s a trap, but is there a time and place that it would actually work in your favor?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
264
Reaction score
190
Age
48
You don't tell her. You show her. By taking het on dates, invading het personal space and touching her. Later you show her by remembering important anniversaries and ensuring that the relationship doesn't get boring. Don't ever verbalise it.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I’ve personally gotten this advice from friends;

Have had a chick recently say this to me: “I’m hesitant because I just don’t know how you really feel about us, it seems you can take it or leave it”;

And just this past weekend, a girlfriend of a girl that has been flaking on my buddy said “maybe he just needs to tell her how he feels, she said she’s unsure of him”.

What’s your take on the “just tell her how you feel” idea? My experience is that it’s a trap, but is there a time and place that it would actually work in your favor?
depends if he sexualized the convo or not , basically letting her know indirectly that he is interested in her in a sexual way and being constant

if sometimes he is showing her in a sexual way , and sometimes he acts like he just wants to be friends , it is normal for her not to know if he is trully interested or not
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I’ve personally gotten this advice from friends;

Have had a chick recently say this to me: “I’m hesitant because I just don’t know how you really feel about us, it seems you can take it or leave it”;

And just this past weekend, a girlfriend of a girl that has been flaking on my buddy said “maybe he just needs to tell her how he feels, she said she’s unsure of him”.

What’s your take on the “just tell her how you feel” idea? My experience is that it’s a trap, but is there a time and place that it would actually work in your favor?
Don't ever tell a woman how you feel.

If she's unsure, that's great work. Keep doing what you're doing.
 
Top