Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Tell Her How You Feel...

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve personally gotten this advice from friends;

Have had a chick recently say this to me: “I’m hesitant because I just don’t know how you really feel about us, it seems you can take it or leave it”;

And just this past weekend, a girlfriend of a girl that has been flaking on my buddy said “maybe he just needs to tell her how he feels, she said she’s unsure of him”.

What’s your take on the “just tell her how you feel” idea? My experience is that it’s a trap, but is there a time and place that it would actually work in your favor?

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't tell her. You show her. By taking het on dates, invading het personal space and touching her. Later you show her by remembering important anniversaries and ensuring that the relationship doesn't get boring. Don't ever verbalise it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Have had a chick recently say this to me: “I’m hesitant because I just don’t know how you really feel about us, it seems you can take it or leave it”;

And just this past weekend, a girlfriend of a girl that has been flaking on my buddy said “maybe he just needs to tell her how he feels, she said she’s unsure of him”.

What’s your take on the “just tell her how you feel” idea? My experience is that it’s a trap, but is there a time and place that it would actually work in your favor?
depends if he sexualized the convo or not , basically letting her know indirectly that he is interested in her in a sexual way and being constant

if sometimes he is showing her in a sexual way , and sometimes he acts like he just wants to be friends , it is normal for her not to know if he is trully interested or not

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't ever tell a woman how you feel.

If she's unsure, that's great work. Keep doing what you're doing.