Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just something for laughs.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this girl on the bus today after a long time. She was an ex-schoolmate. Talked to her a bit and we had to go. I saw her online at night so i hit her up. I'm kind of sick and feeling a little crazy so i tried to get her number after not much rapport and stuff. Anyway, here's a part of the conversation just for laughs.

Me: eh. give me your number.
Her: ehhs, why want to give you?
Her: LOL!
Me: relax, i'll only call you 10 times a day, i promise. :)
Her: Lol, hahah!
Her: Should I still relax when you call me 10times a day?
Me: when it's me, yes.
Her: I dont think so?
Her: Lol, haha
Me: lol, i don't know what your guy friends have been doing to your phone. i'll take it that you're severely traumatised and afraid to give your number out to a nice guy. :)
Her: Nah~ but 10calls per day sound scary~
Me: ...you don't really think i'm going to call you 10 times a day right?
Her: Lols, hahha.
Her: Nah~

Blew this one up. :)

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
damn bro no worries she was a b1tch anyway lol at least you tried

Wynston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah.. No worries man a valiant attempt...Listen to this one..This chick gave me her number so I could sort out a bus to see a gig..

So I text her saying about the bus and at the end I just said "lets talk about thunderstorms" and she said "um ok, I really like thunderstorms"

So I said "well, from my apartment window (BTW I live in an apartment on the beach) you can see the lightening lighting up the ocean, its beautiful" she "I'd love to see that"
I "well it looks like its going to be stormy friday night"
she "uh ok shall I come around?"
i "see you at 7.30"

:) I was well psyched with that one, had to come on here and share it!!! For the record she did come around and we did have sex!! ha!!