Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just saw a local news chick on old

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Very rare to see someone as hot as this on old apps around here. Her profile she didnt put much in her bio or anything else really on her profile but link to her instagram. She trying to explode her Instagram count by this?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My guess is she was bored and created the account to se what all the fuzz was about.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she pays like $30 for premium she can select to only see dudes who are 6'4 and stuff like that. She's hot enough to be as picky as she wants on OLD.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If she pays like $30 for premium she can select to only see dudes who are 6'4 and stuff like that. She's hot enough to be as picky as she wants on OLD.
She's not very tall though, especially not in heels. Some of these women who are like 5-1 want nothing below 6-1 lol.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a chick who's looking for that "Hot" guy who will use her for sex only and end up giving a "Good" guy a chance, only to later claim "Things just didn't work out". Meanwhile that "Good" guy is texting her and asking her if she wants to go on another date.

I personally know girls who do this all the time. Just using the guy for a dinner/drinks date but blowing him off after.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in news are just media *****s. She is like a vampire that feeds off attention.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in news are just media *****s. She is like a vampire that feeds off attention.
TV news is dying anyway. The audience for local TV newscasts is smaller and older than it was 25 years ago. Look at the median age for content on the national newscasts and cable TV channels. It's old.

She's some local anchor in what is a mid-sized market. She's not that important. 25 years ago, she would have been a bigger deal than she is now. There are people with bigger LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram followings than who sees her on the news.

She might be using Bumble to find penis or just to attention whorre and find orbiters on Instagram. It doesn't matter either way.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a video recently about girls admitting to using dating apps as just another form of social media. Could be what this broad is doing.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
TV news is dying anyway. The audience for local TV newscasts is smaller and older than it was 25 years ago. Look at the median age for content on the national newscasts and cable TV channels. It's old.

She's some local anchor in what is a mid-sized market. She's not that important. 25 years ago, she would have been a bigger deal than she is now. There are people with bigger LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram followings than who sees her on the news.

She might be using Bumble to find penis or just to attention whorre and find orbiters on Instagram. It doesn't matter either way.
We get a lot of attractive YOUNG news reporters here in FL because the pay is so low in these markets so they're in their 20s and will take teh lower pay for the experience, hence why they're hotter looking out of college.

Most of them do this and everything possible to get huge amount of followers on Facebook, Instagram and twitter. I see them on instagram posting a lot because they end up getting side gigs modeling for boutique shops showing off their clothing and such around this part of Florida. You see them posing on boats and such.

Our local news reporters around here are huge social media *****s. Seems to work cause all the hot ones are showing off clothing lines and such for local shops.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like a chick who's looking for that "Hot" guy who will use her for sex only and end up giving a "Good" guy a chance, only to later claim "Things just didn't work out". Meanwhile that "Good" guy is texting her and asking her if she wants to go on another date.

I personally know girls who do this all the time. Just using the guy for a dinner/drinks date but blowing him off after.
Many women literally never have to grocery shop much because they do this. Lady from OLD I went out with once said she was going on a date nearly every night from Match for dinner. Date from the day before with me that same guy sent her flowers to her classroom four days after their first OLD dinner date ROFL.

Never do dinner dates for first dates, at least if it's from OLD if you never met before.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women literally never have to grocery shop much because they do this. Lady from OLD I went out with once said she was going on a date nearly every night from Match for dinner. Date from the day before with me that same guy sent her flowers to her classroom four days after their first OLD dinner date ROFL.

Never do dinner dates for first dates, at least if it's from OLD if you never met before.
Guys are so thirsty if that's the case.

Dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex is a bad idea for anyone from a swipe app or social media DM'ing. I'd agree with never doing that if you meet a woman via swipe app or social media DM'ing. The only exception where you might be able to get away with a dinner date is if it's an introduction from a friend or acquaintance. In that case, there's a much lower flake/ghost rate than the other methods of meeting women.

Yes, this seems likely. I've been on the receiving end of this before when using a swipe app. It's a reason to assess your own seduction skills and improve so it doesn't happen again. The first improvement is to avoid using swipe apps.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I did see one other local news chick on OLD a couple years ago and it was Mackenzie Bart, former Ms. Ohio before she moved back to Ohio. Didn't list anything in her bio but had her instagram in it.

Here is the thing about the young news people. They don't make a lot. The starting pay for these young ones is like 24k to 30k a year. Even for a weather forecaster. The pay is terrible. Some small markets in Mississippi start at 23k a year I've seen them post on twitter.

They make sh*t pay, less pay than we do BUT they act like celebs on social media these ladies and looking like they lead a rich lifestyle.

Mackenzie Bart (@mbartwx) • Instagram photos and videos