Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just saw a local news chick on old

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lmfao look at those mits! She’ll be choking you by the end of the night
Her hands really don't look that big. She used one of those photo editing apps like PerfectMe where you can stretch the image out to make yourself look taller and such. She didn't do a good job editing that part of her body. I have the app on my phone and it does what that pic does.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women literally never have to grocery shop much because they do this. Lady from OLD I went out with once said she was going on a date nearly every night from Match for dinner. Date from the day before with me that same guy sent her flowers to her classroom four days after their first OLD dinner date ROFL.

Never do dinner dates for first dates, at least if it's from OLD if you never met before.
If this is the case, as soon as you're able to sniff it out, set the date up then ghost at the very last minute. Let the ***** starve.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If this is the case, as soon as you're able to sniff it out, set the date up then ghost at the very last minute. Let the ***** starve.
Meal dates have the chance of being awkward if there is no chemistry and it's a dud and money wasted. At best if you do a simple meetup at a park or a drink and you hit it off then go grab a meal then.

I can see in major cities why women love doing this. With all the expensive places to eat and lots of simps willing to wine and dine them.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven’t you guys heard? It’s called sneating and it’s a thing:

I only do drinks dates for first dates but I bet some women have gone out with me only for the free drinks.

I do think it is possible this media personality is on Bumble because she doesn't have a lifestyle conducive to meeting men. Sometimes media personalities work strange hours.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven’t you guys heard? It’s called sneating and it’s a thing:

This is nothing new. They just invented a silly word for it. Women often go out with men just to take advantage of them and ride their wallet. You have to be ready to escalate fast and drop them the moment they don't cooperate. You set the location, the time the place and if they try to insist on doing it their way (e.g. by inviting themselves to an expensive restaurant), just say NO and cancel the date.

Also, be prepared to ditch a woman at any time if she starts to act like a B.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

I only do drinks dates for first dates but I bet some women have gone out with me only for the free drinks.

I do think it is possible this media personality is on Bumble because she doesn't have a lifestyle conducive to meeting men. Sometimes media personalities work strange hours.
Not this one. Shes on insta fb always going out to clubs, Miami, etc.