"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Just saw a local news chick on old

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Lmfao look at those mits! She’ll be choking you by the end of the night
Her hands really don't look that big. She used one of those photo editing apps like PerfectMe where you can stretch the image out to make yourself look taller and such. She didn't do a good job editing that part of her body. I have the app on my phone and it does what that pic does.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Many women literally never have to grocery shop much because they do this. Lady from OLD I went out with once said she was going on a date nearly every night from Match for dinner. Date from the day before with me that same guy sent her flowers to her classroom four days after their first OLD dinner date ROFL.

Never do dinner dates for first dates, at least if it's from OLD if you never met before.
If this is the case, as soon as you're able to sniff it out, set the date up then ghost at the very last minute. Let the ***** starve.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If this is the case, as soon as you're able to sniff it out, set the date up then ghost at the very last minute. Let the ***** starve.
Meal dates have the chance of being awkward if there is no chemistry and it's a dud and money wasted. At best if you do a simple meetup at a park or a drink and you hit it off then go grab a meal then.

I can see in major cities why women love doing this. With all the expensive places to eat and lots of simps willing to wine and dine them.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Haven’t you guys heard? It’s called sneating and it’s a thing:



I only do drinks dates for first dates but I bet some women have gone out with me only for the free drinks.

I do think it is possible this media personality is on Bumble because she doesn't have a lifestyle conducive to meeting men. Sometimes media personalities work strange hours.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Haven’t you guys heard? It’s called sneating and it’s a thing:

This is nothing new. They just invented a silly word for it. Women often go out with men just to take advantage of them and ride their wallet. You have to be ready to escalate fast and drop them the moment they don't cooperate. You set the location, the time the place and if they try to insist on doing it their way (e.g. by inviting themselves to an expensive restaurant), just say NO and cancel the date.

Also, be prepared to ditch a woman at any time if she starts to act like a B.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42


I only do drinks dates for first dates but I bet some women have gone out with me only for the free drinks.

I do think it is possible this media personality is on Bumble because she doesn't have a lifestyle conducive to meeting men. Sometimes media personalities work strange hours.
Not this one. Shes on insta fb always going out to clubs, Miami, etc.
 
Top