Just remember, you love me!

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I've been talking to blows me off for a date, oh well. After she tells me she can't make it she texts me, "Just remember, you love me!" So I send this reply, "Oh really, is that how it is? I thought it was the other way around. Don't worry, you don't have to admit it, I love me too."

I was thinking this might have been too ****y of a response but then she replied to me "Lol...yah yah..." I took that as a good sign but not sure.

Now I don't think I have said or done anything that would give her this impression. I plan to back off for a while and see what she does. Do you guys think I handled it well? or do you think I'm LJBF and next her?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have just ignored the text, waited 3-4 days, and call her back, while not even mentioning the fact that she blew me off 4 days prior.

tantrumboy

Reaction score
Krak said:
So this girl I've been talking to blows me off for a date, oh well. After she tells me she can't make it she texts me, "Just remember, you love me!" So I send this reply, "Oh really, is that how it is? I thought it was the other way around. Don't worry, you don't have to admit it, I love me too."

I was thinking this might have been too ****y of a response but then she replied to me "Lol...yah yah..." I took that as a good sign but not sure.

Now I don't think I have said or done anything that would give her this impression. I plan to back off for a while and see what she does. Do you guys think I handled it well? or do you think I'm LJBF and next her?
seems like a pretty sick response to me...after that i'd just sit back and see what she does.

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need more info to be totally sure what's going on. For instance, it is ok for a girl to break a date if her Mother was just rushed to the hospital - but somehow I doubt that it what happened.

Women don't break dates with guys that they are into.

Your txt response was ok - but it probably doesn't matter. It might come across as angry or needy. I would have ignored, or said "ha,ha", or ...(would need to know more).

I would absolutely start looking for other women. If she called me I would probably say something like "I am a busy guy, my rule is that I don't make dates with women who blow me off - but I do feel bad that I didn't warn you of my rule before. I guess I could spare an hour and give you one last chance and let you meet me for a cup of coffee or a drink." (I have used this and it works) ...but that it just me.

You should probably just next her.

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hit...the power lies within the neg hit on a HB..trust me ;)