Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Realized I Don't Like Dating. Is There A Way To Change This?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the transient sterile relationships: Roosh did that for two decades and now lost his mind
Roosh lost his mind after his sister died in 2018. I started a thread about well known pickup artists that have had personal issues.

As a kid I always wanted to have children myself. I made sure if I have sex with this girl that I won't regret it if she gets pregnant. Never understood having relationships that do not lead to marriage and having children. I had a girlfriend who told me she does not want to have children and she was just 19. When she already made her mind up and has such a twisted opinion I did not want to continue the relationship with her, it became pointless.
My childhood had some difficult elements to it. I had a bit of a sour taste in my mouth about it. Had to work through childhood traumas in multiple years of therapy.

I have been careful about birth control over the years. I've used condoms and most women I've had sex with were also using a form of birth control. That's sterile sex.

Even if I had wanted children, there were some issues. None of my relationships have come close to marriage. There has been instability in my relationships.

There was one major factor out of my control to some extent. I finished my master's degree (MBA) in the 2007-2008 school year. I graduated mere months before the Lehman Brothers collapse in September 2008. Things were turning bad in the economy as far back as Fall 2007. In Fall 2007, I was being interviewed for jobs that would start around Spring graduation and I was being ghosted by employers, getting massive rejections, hiring freezes, etc. It was bad. I had to settle for a job well below what a new MBA graduate should be making. How was I supposed to start a family under those conditions? It took me years to recover from graduating into 2008. I was 25 in 2008 and spend most of my prime family starting years trying to claw my way back from graduating into 2008.

The circle builds naturally but past a certain age it is harder to do and to care. Since age 25 I stopped caring who I meet or if I make friends. Most names and faces I forget unless someone made an umpression on me. I am naturally gregarious but at this point I don't care who I meet and who I talk to unless there is mutual attraction or benefit.
I moved to a new city in my late 20s and made friends. The friends I've made in my current city never lead to a viable social circle for dating.

It is not that people arrange dates for you but there will be a girl or several who like you and one of them you like as well and you grow into a couple eventually. I prefer it this way because I actually care about the girl and even if it does not work out I won't forget her in my lifetime, having sweet memories and all.
In my social circle, there were some women that came into it. When the women came into it, there was intense male competition for the few women that came into it. I was on the losing end of 2 battles between multiple men for these 2 women. I don't even like to see these 2 women because of the memories of being on the losing end of those battles. It gives me a bad feeling. However, I will say that I doubt I would have gotten past 1 year with either of those women even if I had been on the winning end of those battles. 1 friend and 1 acquaintance won those battles in the social circle and those relationships are 8+ years long now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP, I've talked about this ad-naseum on the forum, but one trick that can help is the identification and careful screening of Italian-descended women. Even if you live in an area where there aren't very many, you will still find a high percentage of them on the apps. They tend to be the biggest headaches out of all the white women out there.
But Italian women love anal

M

member160761

Roosh lost his mind after his sister died in 2018. I started a thread about well known pickup artists that have had personal issues.

My childhood had some difficult elements to it. I had a bit of a sour taste in my mouth about it. Had to work through childhood traumas in multiple years of therapy.

I have been careful about birth control over the years. I've used condoms and most women I've had sex with were also using a form of birth control. That's sterile sex.

Even if I had wanted children, there were some issues. None of my relationships have come close to marriage. There has been instability in my relationships.

There was one major factor out of my control to some extent. I finished my master's degree (MBA) in the 2007-2008 school year. I graduated mere months before the Lehman Brothers collapse in September 2008. Things were turning bad in the economy as far back as Fall 2007. In Fall 2007, I was being interviewed for jobs that would start around Spring graduation and I was being ghosted by employers, getting massive rejections, hiring freezes, etc. It was bad. I had to settle for a job well below what a new MBA graduate should be making. How was I supposed to start a family under those conditions? It took me years to recover from graduating into 2008. I was 25 in 2008 and spend most of my prime family starting years trying to claw my way back from graduating into 2008.

I moved to a new city in my late 20s and made friends. The friends I've made in my current city never lead to a viable social circle for dating.

In my social circle, there were some women that came into it. When the women came into it, there was intense male competition for the few women that came into it. I was on the losing end of 2 battles between multiple men for these 2 women. I don't even like to see these 2 women because of the memories of being on the losing end of those battles. It gives me a bad feeling. However, I will say that I doubt I would have gotten past 1 year with either of those women even if I had been on the winning end of those battles. 1 friend and 1 acquaintance won those battles in the social circle and those relationships are 8+ years long now.
You can read about Roosh's deeper issues in his book American Pilgrim. Looks like he has good insight about his demons but cannot put 2 and 2 together.

And about the social circle: it ain't good when competition arises. I usually try to maintain two, one where I am only with men and the other where the bonds are more shallow and women can enter. Too bad it has not worked out for you with the social circle. I try to look past whatever chances I missed and don't contact the women anymore - it is all about minimizing pain.

Last edited by a moderator:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The circle builds naturally but past a certain age it is harder to do and to care. Since age 25 I stopped caring who I meet or if I make friends. Most names and faces I forget unless someone made an umpression on me. I am naturally gregarious but at this point I don't care who I meet and who I talk to unless there is mutual attraction or benefit.

It is not that people arrange dates for you but there will be a girl or several who like you and one of them you like as well and you grow into a couple eventually. I prefer it this way because I actually care about the girl and even if it does not work out I won't forget her in my lifetime, having sweet memories and all.

About the transient sterile relationships: Roosh did that for two decades and now lost his mind. As a kid I always wanted to have children myself. I made sure if I have sex with this girl that I won't regret it if she gets pregnant. Never understood having relationships that do not lead to marriage and having children. I had a girlfriend who told me she does not want to have children and she was just 19. When she already made her mind up and has such a twisted opinion I did not want to continue the relationship with her, it became pointless.
Sounds like me on highschool.