Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Played My Top Card With The GF

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well, as the OP I should make an update to my own thread. I gave the GF the boot this morning over new developments.

Started with a fight last night. First off, in "Anything Else" I posted a couple days ago that I may be moving to Montana later this year for a job. When the opportunity came up last week I told the GF about it and the first thing she said was "You know I want to move somewhere warm and Montana is cold!". I said well "I like Montana and if I get the job the bus is leaving with or without you". She called me selfish. I tried to talk to her with logic and reason but she ignored, kept calling me selfish and not thinking of her.

So this morning I said "See you later love you" before leaving for work. She said "Bye!" I said "No love for me today?". She said "No because you are going to another State anyway and you dont care about me or my feelings". I said "OK, I guess we are roommates now then, that works for me". I left. She texted me 60 seconds later and blasted me with a bunch of emo stuff. I said "You might as well save it cuz with the lie you told me the other day and calling me selfish and then your attitude when I left for work today, we are done. ". SHe went to her son's house. Coming to get her stuff on Sunday. Nnnnnext...
Tough situation but you did the right thing. First the issue with her last week, now this. She will either be mad at you but respect you or she will tolerate you and be disrespectful if you let her continue to stay with you. The writing was on the wall and you made the right choice to give her the boot.

You will soon have a new area in Montana and a fresh start.

You can be whoever you want to be which is a good thing.

Own the opportunity and dont look back.

As an alpha the first rule is to put yourself first. Do what's best for you. That you are doing and I commend you on that. Without a strong frame and high standards, a man has nothing.

Best of luck. If you ever need to chat, feel free to PM me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had an ex tell me I'm a rude azzhole that treated her like shyt and a good man who will make a great father one day in the same sentence lol. She was relatively mentally healthy too, just young and consumed by the cognitive dissonance of wanting to ride the carousel.
What the fvck ? and SHE was relatively mentally healthy o_O:rofl:

Ah well..

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What the fvck ? and SHE was relatively mentally healthy o_O:rofl:

Ah well..
I didn’t read anything that was indicative of real mental health issues in any of this thread.
She hasn’t robbed anyone or beat them up or poisoned or stabbed anyone.
Multiple personalities? Didn’t read anything about that.

Up and down emotionally? Duh.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had an ex tell me I'm a rude azzhole that treated her like shyt and a good man who will make a great father one day in the same sentence lol. She was relatively mentally healthy too, just young and consumed by the cognitive dissonance of wanting to ride the carousel.
I have had multiple girls (and I know I’ve told you this) tell me they just wish they could have my semen and nothing else to do with me. It’s hilarious, I can literally see their mind spinning.

logicallefty

Reaction score
How old are you and how old is she?
She is 46, I’m 45.

Nothing new to report on the Gf today since she is blocked. I did do a number close at the gas station last night with this little 29yo cashier I’ve been talking to for a couple months. I’ve posted about her in another thread somewhere. Onward and upward!

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 46, I’m 45.

Nothing new to report on the Gf today since she is blocked. I did do a number close at the gas station last night with this little 29yo cashier I’ve been talking to for a couple months. I’ve posted about her in another thread somewhere. Onward and upward!
Nice bro. Keep it up!

Glassguy

Reaction score
She is 46, I’m 45.

Go beat the brakes off of her in the bedroom for a couple of weeks to get your mind right!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Since I blocked the ex-GF phone and don't have any social media, I hadn't had any updates. Until today, I'm at work and get an Email from her on my phone to my Gmail account: "I heard through the 'grapevine' you are already seeing somebody else. I know how fast you move. Have fun with your new girlfriend lol" So yes, I do have two women in the bullpen but I haven't gone out with or touched another woman since her and I broke up a week ago. I think she is trying to get me to say "No I don't have anyone else", which I am not going to do. Funny sh|t! Of all the women I have dumped I don't recall a message like this before from an Ex right after a breakup.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Since I blocked the ex-GF phone and don't have any social media, I hadn't had any updates. Until today, I'm at work and get an Email from her on my phone to my Gmail account: "I heard through the 'grapevine' you are already seeing somebody else. I know how fast you move. Have fun with your new girlfriend lol" So yes, I do have two women in the bullpen but I haven't gone out with or touched another woman since her and I broke up a week ago. I think she is trying to get me to say "No I don't have anyone else", which I am not going to do. Funny sh|t! Of all the women I have dumped I don't recall a message like this before from an Ex right after a breakup.
She is testing the waters. You broke up. You are free to do whatever and whomever you want to do.

You already know this but I am going to reiterate:

The best response is no response