"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Just Played My Top Card With The GF

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Since I blocked the ex-GF phone and don't have any social media, I hadn't had any updates. Until today, I'm at work and get an Email from her on my phone to my Gmail account: "I heard through the 'grapevine' you are already seeing somebody else. I know how fast you move. Have fun with your new girlfriend lol" So yes, I do have two women in the bullpen but I haven't gone out with or touched another woman since her and I broke up a week ago. I think she is trying to get me to say "No I don't have anyone else", which I am not going to do. Funny sh|t! Of all the women I have dumped I don't recall a message like this before from an Ex right after a breakup.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Since I blocked the ex-GF phone and don't have any social media, I hadn't had any updates. Until today, I'm at work and get an Email from her on my phone to my Gmail account: "I heard through the 'grapevine' you are already seeing somebody else. I know how fast you move. Have fun with your new girlfriend lol" So yes, I do have two women in the bullpen but I haven't gone out with or touched another woman since her and I broke up a week ago. I think she is trying to get me to say "No I don't have anyone else", which I am not going to do. Funny sh|t! Of all the women I have dumped I don't recall a message like this before from an Ex right after a breakup.
She is testing the waters. You broke up. You are free to do whatever and whomever you want to do.

You already know this but I am going to reiterate:

The best response is no response
 
Top