Just Play the Game

Um...I thought Golf was a game that you COULD win at. I mean they have million dollar tournaments and everything for it.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

kel

Don Juan
Hah, way to miss the point duder. ;)

The point is that even when you get the fat paycheck, you haven't won. It's a lifetime of mastery.

Think of it this way: when the money's spent and gone, what've you accomplished? Likewise, i succeed with a girl, then we break up. If i haven't prepared myself for more success, then what have I accomplished?

I think the point is represented as such: "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for a lifetime." You want to keep playing so you're ALWAYS improving. Your success is not measured on one outing, but on the sum of all your performances. This is why it is a lifetime's work. Only after the game has ended can your performance be assessed, and once you're dead, who cares if you won or lost?

I'm rambling here but I think you see my point.

--Kel