Just Play the Game

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um...I thought Golf was a game that you COULD win at. I mean they have million dollar tournaments and everything for it.

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, way to miss the point duder. ;)

The point is that even when you get the fat paycheck, you haven't won. It's a lifetime of mastery.

Think of it this way: when the money's spent and gone, what've you accomplished? Likewise, i succeed with a girl, then we break up. If i haven't prepared myself for more success, then what have I accomplished?

I think the point is represented as such: "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for a lifetime." You want to keep playing so you're ALWAYS improving. Your success is not measured on one outing, but on the sum of all your performances. This is why it is a lifetime's work. Only after the game has ended can your performance be assessed, and once you're dead, who cares if you won or lost?

I'm rambling here but I think you see my point.

--Kel

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get my screen name for nothing.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can not control the success or failure of the act, but you can control the act itself.
It’s really that simple. Just play the game. Nothing more, nothing less.
I think a lot of guys on the forum could use this post right now. The DJ Bible is classic. I bet I could find the answer to all your women problems in there. Minus the details but the details don't really matter tbh. They just add to the confusion and as Glassguy put it:

1. If you're confused, she isnt.

Anyways this is what I see on the forum recently:

People are trying to control every outcome. To predict a woman's every move. To avoid failure by consulting the board.

Before you post or ask for advice... Think about whether you're asking to improve yourself or asking to control the situation. Stop being afraid of life. You will fail. You will fall. But when a quarterback gets laid the fvck out by a linebacker and is down for minutes.. what does the crowd do? What are they anticipating? That he gets up. And we he does, they go nuts. Moreso than they did when he got knocked down. They admire his strength, his persistence and will to keep playing the game. Of course he went in with a plan, practiced for hours and trusted in his ability. But he still got knocked down. Life is unpredictable - sosuave is not your indestructible plan to conquering women. The answers to your questions are all very simple:

Let your nuts hang. Do what the fvck you want to do. I see posts right now that embody the very essence of beta. I'm referring to any question that asks 'what should I do' or most posts that end with a question mark. You know what you should do so stop seeking approval and do that sh!t. Pook said it better; see lesson 5 -

"Fvck that! Do that sh!t! Shoot that b!tch!
Can you afford to blow this sh!t? Are you that rich?
Why you give a fvck if she dies? Are you that b!tch?
Do you really think she gives a fvck if you have kids?
Man, don't do it, it's not worth it to risk it! (You're right!)
Not over this sh!t (Stop!)
Drop the biscuit (I will!)
Don't even listen to Slim yo, he's bad for you
(You know what Dre? I don't like your attitude)" - Slim Shady

You will never learn until you struggle. Only when you struggle will you internalize the mantra of this website. Not by asking before the situation goes down. See... Quarterbacks know not to hold the ball in the pocket too long or they'll get sacked. Yet they do it.. until they get laid the fvck out. Now they know not to do that again.

Sack up fellas. Stop seeing every loss as so catastrophic. Every loss is a win. "All my losses were lessons." "Get better, not bitter."