Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just me or are tanned brunettes way more aggressive when gaming men?

Reaction score
Over the years I have been with women of various backgrounds and races but I'd say the vast majority of women I have been with have been white. Now with whites, there is a variety, you get your pale blondes, redheads, and then your tanned brunettes found in Southern and Eastern Europe. While I have been with women of all the shades, most of my lays have come from women with that tanned brunette look but it is also in the way they came that trips me up.

I feel like with a blonde girl, I have to work for the attraction and the signals they give are more subtle or I just get lucky that night.

With a tanned brunette, it is so obvious and sometimes they push for the sex or getting aggressive before I can do anything.

I notice this a lot with Mediterranean women, Jewish and Eastern European women where that kind of look is common. The girl will tease me a lot, game me, and start getting physical fast in private. I even notice this with your typical white girl who has that look.

A few months ago I was in a situation where this dark-haired chick with a tan from Spain found me alone resting on a couch after a lot of beers, she knew me from previous encounters, and proceeded to actually get on me and play with my hair while making out.

Some of these girls are hot too but I feel like I barely have to put as much work in compared to a blonde or Asian girl where it is not as obvious.

Are women from these cultures more aggressive or is it me?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinas are aggressive twords me... my theory is they feel like I am "at their level" being a South Korean man... But then again I heard they have STADIUMS full of people in Mexico watching DBZ, so it might be a cultural fetish then.

White chicks no matter the hair color are all over the board for me.

Reaction score
Latinas are aggressive twords me... my theory is they feel like I am "at their level" being a South Korean man... But then again I heard they have STADIUMS full of people in Mexico watching DBZ, so it might be a cultural fetish then.

White chicks no matter the hair color are all over the board for me.
I feel like Latinas, Mediterranea, and Eastern Euro girls who are darker are all over me lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think hair color for a woman should be a big deal. Guys shouldn't be so picky. I mean guys complain about how hard the dating game is already. Brunette, blonde, shouldn't matter if they got a nice body, pretty face and hair. I couldn't give two sh*** which color they're. I prefer brunette over blonde, but simply doesn't matter. an HB8 doesn't matter if they're blonde or brunette.

If you're rejecting an HB9 brunette because she isn't blonde then you're an idiot. Unless you're an alpha on the 9 scale looks wise and a big bank account with any woman at their disposal, and guys on this forum are not that obviously or they wouldn't be here.

Serenity

Reaction score
If you're rejecting an HB9 brunette because she isn't blonde then you're an idiot.
Did you misunderstand this post? He isn't talking about personal preferences, he's talking about how he correlates the behavior of women with their physical attributes. He's just saying he thinks it's different, not that one is better or worse than another.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Tanned middle aged milfs or young cougars can game pretty hard.
My dad is 73 and there's a widow in town that keeps asking me how to get him in the sack. True story.
But then I get bashed heavily here for going after women 40 and over saying they're grannies and I need a 30 year old.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are less in demand therefore they take action, too bad that they fail to realize that men either dont like sexually aggressive women or put them straight in the fvck buddy zone.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that bottle blondes are the most aggressive, most easily pliable.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then I get bashed heavily here for going after women 40 and over saying they're grannies and I need a 30 year old.
I think your situation is that you need to take what you can get.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tanned middle aged milfs or young cougars can game pretty hard.
My dad is 73 and there's a widow in town that keeps asking me how to get him in the sack. True story.
There was widow that lived across the street from my childhood home. It was a non-stop parade of grey-haired men pulling up in their Cadillacs. o_O

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Tanned brunettes are the best especially with blue eyes. Fuuuuarkkkkkkkk

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because you are desperate, and I said this before and I repeat you mind is not in a good place, you need to work your inner game a lot before anything, hence why you go after oldies, you have no standard and belive you can't get better, he in the other case looks like he have a handfull to choose, if is true or not I leave that out, I only point what is writen, plus if anyone need to lie in a internet forum to feel better about thenself, that is a new lvl of desperate I don't want even to put my hands on