"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Just me or are tanned brunettes way more aggressive when gaming men?

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
Over the years I have been with women of various backgrounds and races but I'd say the vast majority of women I have been with have been white. Now with whites, there is a variety, you get your pale blondes, redheads, and then your tanned brunettes found in Southern and Eastern Europe. While I have been with women of all the shades, most of my lays have come from women with that tanned brunette look but it is also in the way they came that trips me up.

I feel like with a blonde girl, I have to work for the attraction and the signals they give are more subtle or I just get lucky that night.

With a tanned brunette, it is so obvious and sometimes they push for the sex or getting aggressive before I can do anything.

I notice this a lot with Mediterranean women, Jewish and Eastern European women where that kind of look is common. The girl will tease me a lot, game me, and start getting physical fast in private. I even notice this with your typical white girl who has that look.

A few months ago I was in a situation where this dark-haired chick with a tan from Spain found me alone resting on a couch after a lot of beers, she knew me from previous encounters, and proceeded to actually get on me and play with my hair while making out.

Some of these girls are hot too but I feel like I barely have to put as much work in compared to a blonde or Asian girl where it is not as obvious.

Are women from these cultures more aggressive or is it me?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Latinas are aggressive twords me... my theory is they feel like I am "at their level" being a South Korean man... But then again I heard they have STADIUMS full of people in Mexico watching DBZ, so it might be a cultural fetish then.

White chicks no matter the hair color are all over the board for me.
 
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
Latinas are aggressive twords me... my theory is they feel like I am "at their level" being a South Korean man... But then again I heard they have STADIUMS full of people in Mexico watching DBZ, so it might be a cultural fetish then.

White chicks no matter the hair color are all over the board for me.
I feel like Latinas, Mediterranea, and Eastern Euro girls who are darker are all over me lol
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I don't think hair color for a woman should be a big deal. Guys shouldn't be so picky. I mean guys complain about how hard the dating game is already. Brunette, blonde, shouldn't matter if they got a nice body, pretty face and hair. I couldn't give two sh*** which color they're. I prefer brunette over blonde, but simply doesn't matter. an HB8 doesn't matter if they're blonde or brunette.

If you're rejecting an HB9 brunette because she isn't blonde then you're an idiot. Unless you're an alpha on the 9 scale looks wise and a big bank account with any woman at their disposal, and guys on this forum are not that obviously or they wouldn't be here.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
If you're rejecting an HB9 brunette because she isn't blonde then you're an idiot.
Did you misunderstand this post? He isn't talking about personal preferences, he's talking about how he correlates the behavior of women with their physical attributes. He's just saying he thinks it's different, not that one is better or worse than another.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Tanned middle aged milfs or young cougars can game pretty hard.
My dad is 73 and there's a widow in town that keeps asking me how to get him in the sack. True story.
But then I get bashed heavily here for going after women 40 and over saying they're grannies and I need a 30 year old.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
They are less in demand therefore they take action, too bad that they fail to realize that men either dont like sexually aggressive women or put them straight in the fvck buddy zone.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I've found that bottle blondes are the most aggressive, most easily pliable.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
But then I get bashed heavily here for going after women 40 and over saying they're grannies and I need a 30 year old.
I think your situation is that you need to take what you can get.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
Tanned middle aged milfs or young cougars can game pretty hard.
My dad is 73 and there's a widow in town that keeps asking me how to get him in the sack. True story.
There was widow that lived across the street from my childhood home. It was a non-stop parade of grey-haired men pulling up in their Cadillacs. o_O
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Tanned brunettes are the best especially with blue eyes. Fuuuuarkkkkkkkk
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
But then I get bashed heavily here for going after women 40 and over saying they're grannies and I need a 30 year old.
because you are desperate, and I said this before and I repeat you mind is not in a good place, you need to work your inner game a lot before anything, hence why you go after oldies, you have no standard and belive you can't get better, he in the other case looks like he have a handfull to choose, if is true or not I leave that out, I only point what is writen, plus if anyone need to lie in a internet forum to feel better about thenself, that is a new lvl of desperate I don't want even to put my hands on
 
Top