Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just in case: CDC shares tips on surviving a zombie apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This sounds a bit crazy, but idk why but I have a very weird feeling about this vaccine.

Anyone here also checked that CDC website?

I'm not saying people are gonna turn into zombies, or that I'm anti-vaccine. Just curious about that.

My gut is kind of telling me something is wrong with this vaccine and all of that covid stuff.

Billtx49

Reaction score
What we should all be more worried about is how a government health agency dealing with biological science and disease concerning this country has the ability to publish absolute krap on their government site.

If the CDC employees have that much free time, I suggest we send in some efficiency experts that can relocate the nonproductive employees to another employer where they can be more productive in their new job.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we should all be more worried about is how a government health agency dealing with biological science and disease has the ability to publish absolute krap on their government site.

If the CDC employees have that much free time, I suggest we send in some efficiency experts that can relocate them to another employer where they can be productive in their job.
Thats a good point.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already posted about this. The fact they are posting this should show how much of a joke they are. All 3 letter agencies are our enemy who don't have our best interest in mind. CDCe is a private organization with over 20+ vaxx patents. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if people start bleeding out from every hole dropping dead in the streets come a year + from now as a result from auto immune disease side effects of the shot. Already have a friend who's nose is leaking like a faucet weeks after taking the shot. My neighbor in and out of the hospital after the shot. Pilots dying during flight from blood clots.

What we should all be more worried about is how a government health agency dealing with biological science and disease concerning this country has the ability to publish absolute krap on their government site.

If the CDC employees have that much free time, I suggest we send in some efficiency experts that can relocate the nonproductive employees to another employer where they can be more productive in their new job.
Negative ghost rider. We should be worried about them lying saying the vaxx is a vaxx when it's not. Saying it's safe & approved when it's not. Being contributors to fact checkers who are censoring the truth. Manipulating rona death count and vaxx death adverse effects data. Using PCR tests they know have a 90% false positive but using them as a weapon to create fear & panic by inflating positive results. Now saying it's safe to vaxx kids. You should be furious & enraged they're coming after our kids.

They got caught telling lie after and lie. Because you submitted to the beast, you over look these serious issues as if it didn't happen. These people are crooks,liars, psychopaths, killers, deceivers, who dont care if you die. They should all be hung on live TV for crimes against humanity.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already posted about this. The fact they are posting this should show how much of a joke they are. All 3 letter agencies are our enemy who don't have our best interest in mind. CDCe is a private organization with over 20+ vaxx patents. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if people start bleeding out from every hole dropping dead in the streets come a year + from now as a result from auto immune disease side effects of the shot. Already have a friend who's nose is leaking like a faucet weeks after taking the shot. My neighbor in and out of the hospital after the shot. Pilots dying during flight from blood clots.

Negative ghost rider. We should be worried about them lying saying the vaxx is a vaxx when it's not. Saying it's safe & approved when it's not. Being contributors to fact checkers who are censoring the truth. Manipulating rona death count and vaxx death adverse effects data. Using PCR tests they know have a 90% false positive but using them as a weapon to create fear & panic by inflating positive results. Now saying it's safe to vaxx kids. You should be furious & enraged they're coming after our kids.

They got caught telling lie after and lie. Because you submitted to the beast, you over look these serious issues as if it didn't happen. These people are crooks,liars, psychopaths, killers, deceivers, who dont care if you die. They should all be hung on live TV for crimes against humanity.
Thats scary man. And I'm affraid this is true.

A friend of mine took astrazeneca vaxx and he said he had some very heavy side effects, also it seems some peopoe are dying with that one.

Idk, but this whole situation is very weird.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I already posted about this.

CDCe is a private organization with over 20+ vaxx patents
The CDC .gov web address and Google search first returned results don’t agree with you ~

“ Because CDC is a federal agency, all scientific findings resulting from CDC research are available to the public and open to the broader scientific community for review.”

And

“The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC or U.S. CDC) is the national public health agency of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services, and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.”

Try not to deliberately spread disinformation on this Forum …

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The CDC .gov web address and Google search first returned results don’t agree with you ~

“ Because CDC is a federal agency, all scientific findings resulting from CDC research are available to the public and open to the broader scientific community for review.”

And

“The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC or U.S. CDC) is the national public health agency of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services, and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.”

Try not to deliberately spread misinformation on this Forum …
Guess I'm not surprised you still haven't figured out not use the most censored search engine to find the truth. The same big tech company caught time and time again lying in court, censoring the truth, controlling people minds, controlling the election, spying on it's users, leaving pedophilia materiel up but deleting the truth about rona, mrna, and a dumpster of other crimes. No sense in me trying to prove you wrong when you still haven't woken up to the simplest of things in the Matrix.

Here's a little taste

Thats scary man. And I'm affraid this is true.

A friend of mine took astrazeneca vaxx and he said he had some very heavy side effects, also it seems some peopoe are dying with that one.

Idk, but this whole situation is very weird.
I can't predict the future. But I do know the truth is too big to contain. I know in my heart the truth will be revealed in time as the scam is so big you can only contain it long enough before the bubble bursts. Heck a ton of corruption has already been exposed but the ones who took the shot either don't care, or they simply block it out cause they're under mind control.

You have the inventor of the Mrna technology being censored on all platforms cause he stated shedding from the spike protein is real. If they banned the Pres, you'd be a complete moron to think they wouldn't censor the truth of the biggest scam in history.

The DIA might prove to be the exception. Let's hope so.
One can only hope. Our country has been infiltrated from the inside out. It feels like a few patriots within our system against an army of demons.
The Gov is our enemy. If I made a thread to show all the dead bodies of people who exposed the rona scam, it would show just how far they went to cover up the truth.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All 3 letter agencies are our enemy who don't have our best interest in mind.
The DIA might prove to be the exception. Let's hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.