Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just how many of you are married?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and just wanted to know do you really think 40 is the new 20 im 37 myself and single

Billtx49

Reaction score
and just wanted to know do you really think 40 is the new 20 im 37 myself and single
It’s All in your mindset guy. There’s no reason to not bed women into your 60’s, marriage optional.
I’ll never forget when my Dad had a surgery and recuperated in a convalescent home. First visit with him he told me the place wasn’t much fun because all the people there were old…

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married once, and was not a fan of the lifestyle.

Forty is not 20 but you should always keep that youthful flame burning.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the SMP is a shot hole today. it is easy to crush but the caliber is not anywhere near the quality of our grandfather's despite 1000x more game. women had shame. they knew how to cook and clean. low not high body count.

I am younger than you playboy. date Baeeeees in the late teens through 20s... preferably early twenties. Even then it's a cap shoot.

what's your end game? if degenerate live it up playboy. alternatively if playing house is in your cross hairs wake up. you can't turn a ***** into a house wife.