Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just how many of you are married?

eli77

Don Juan
Reaction score
and just wanted to know do you really think 40 is the new 20 im 37 myself and single

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not married, have been, and No, I think 40 is still 40

billtx49

Reaction score
and just wanted to know do you really think 40 is the new 20 im 37 myself and single
It’s All in your mindset guy. There’s no reason to not bed women into your 60’s, marriage optional.
I’ll never forget when my Dad had a surgery and recuperated in a convalescent home. First visit with him he told me the place wasn’t much fun because all the people there were old…

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage.. Geez... That word puts the fear of the IRS in me. You shouldn't mention that word here. I get shivers just hearing it.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married once, and was not a fan of the lifestyle.

Forty is not 20 but you should always keep that youthful flame burning.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the SMP is a shot hole today. it is easy to crush but the caliber is not anywhere near the quality of our grandfather's despite 1000x more game. women had shame. they knew how to cook and clean. low not high body count.

I am younger than you playboy. date Baeeeees in the late teens through 20s... preferably early twenties. Even then it's a cap shoot.

what's your end game? if degenerate live it up playboy. alternatively if playing house is in your cross hairs wake up. you can't turn a ***** into a house wife.