Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got played

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
She left me 16 months ago. Since then she has been "weird". Giving me presents,at the begining she slept naked in my bed,i cuddled her and she liked it,kissed her, touched her and she liked it. When i tried to **** her she did not let me. Time went on and we hang out a lot,slept togheter,she made dinners,wine and movienight,restaurangs,picknics and so on. She wanted me to stay the night. No sex.

I got my hopes on. Our kid turned 1,5 years old so i went to her place for a surprise. Ive surprised her often with the kid AND she gave me a key to her flat for over a year ago.
I went in. Caught her ****ing another man.
Of course she did nothing wrong. She is single BUT WHY acting the way she did towards me???

I blocked her on fb and now we are leaving and fetching the kid at preschool. No more coffe,sleepovers,dinners,wine,hangning out etc.

I got played but still sad and we have a kid togheter....

Serenity

Reaction score
Oof, that's bad. You got cucked. I wish you came to this forum 16 months ago, could possibly have saved you the humiliation. Why the hell did you put up with that and not leave for so long?

I don't know for what reason she kept you around, but clearly she didn't give a damn about you sexually. Any reason you can think of? Did you pay for anything that benefit her?

Not that it matters, you should focus your energy on moving forwards. There's probably some other guys here who can advise you about what to do regarding your kid, I have no experience with that and hope I'll never need it.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oof, that's bad. You got cucked. I wish you came to this forum 16 months ago, could possibly have saved you the humiliation. Why the hell did you put up with that and not leave for so long?

I don't know for what reason she kept you around, but clearly she didn't give a damn about you sexually. Any reason you can think of? Did you pay for anything that benefit her?

Not that it matters, you should focus your energy on moving forwards. There's probably some other guys here who can advise you about what to do regarding your kid, I have no experience with that and hope I'll never need it.
She said she LOVED sex with me.
She also Said that she is afraid to see me with another girl...WHY did she say that!!??
She is jelouse....

Serenity

Reaction score
She said she LOVED sex with me.
I will give a piece of advice that never stops being true, actions speak louder than words. What a woman says doesn't matter if she doesn't show it.

She also Said that she is afraid to see me with another girl...WHY did she say that!!??
Honestly not sure, but you should have disregarded it and told her to GTFO. Even after her ending the relationship, you let her control you for 16 months, that's not normal.

I think she kept you around to take advantage of you and all the things she did was to give you a sliver of hope so you'd be compliant.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She left me 16 months ago. Since then she has been "weird". Giving me presents,at the begining she slept naked in my bed,i cuddled her and she liked it,kissed her, touched her and she liked it. When i tried to **** her she did not let me. Time went on and we hang out a lot,slept togheter,she made dinners,wine and movienight,restaurangs,picknics and so on. She wanted me to stay the night. No sex.

I got my hopes on. Our kid turned 1,5 years old so i went to her place for a surprise. Ive surprised her often with the kid AND she gave me a key to her flat for over a year ago.
Of course she did nothing wrong. She is single BUT WHY acting the way she did towards me???

I blocked her on fb and now we are leaving and fetching the kid at preschool. No more coffe,sleepovers,dinners,wine,hangning out etc.

I bet if you started fvcking another girl as soon as you two broke up, she would be all over your d1ck and you will have idgaf attitude not giving her your time of a day. Live and learn

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's probably getting digged by a bunch of other guys that don't want to commit to her because she has a kid, so she's using you for attention to boost her self-esteem.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sleeping naked in your bed gives her power. It's a form of cucking. "See but you can't touch "

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry that happened to you man. I hope you recover from this and find someone better.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch, having a kid complicates things but this one is quite simple.
She enjoyed using you for a long time, because you let her.
Instead of punishing bad behavior (leaving you), you rewarded her with your time and attention so you taught her that she can continue like that. Enjoying you for her own benefit but not giving up the golden P in return. Hopefully you'll learn to dismiss women that are playing games like that in the future, you'll be seen as much more attractive in the process.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have it figured out now. She said it because she knows if you got another woman you would realize that you're being played and she wouldn't be able to take advantage of you any longer. Had you gotten your needs covered by another woman it would snap you out of the matrix she has been keeping you in, because your needs are what trapped you.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have it figured out now. She said it because she knows if you got another woman you would realize that you're being played and she wouldn't be able to take advantage of you any longer. Had you gotten your needs covered by another woman it would snap you out of the matrix she has been keeping you in, because your needs are what trapped you.
Its just power play. Stringing him along, giving him false hope to keep him from not moving on while she was getting rammed by other guys. Definition of a b1tch.. You deserve better

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your self respect is high enough you'll put her behind you and happy to do so.
So get ontop of a new
And why were you hanging out with her if you werent fvcking her?

Seems like you just handed her all the power and smiled about it.
What if she's giving him hand jobs, anal or bjs? But she won't let him fvck her pvssy anymore?