“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Just got played

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
She left me 16 months ago. Since then she has been "weird". Giving me presents,at the begining she slept naked in my bed,i cuddled her and she liked it,kissed her, touched her and she liked it. When i tried to **** her she did not let me. Time went on and we hang out a lot,slept togheter,she made dinners,wine and movienight,restaurangs,picknics and so on. She wanted me to stay the night. No sex.

I got my hopes on. Our kid turned 1,5 years old so i went to her place for a surprise. Ive surprised her often with the kid AND she gave me a key to her flat for over a year ago.
I went in. Caught her ****ing another man.
Of course she did nothing wrong. She is single BUT WHY acting the way she did towards me???

I blocked her on fb and now we are leaving and fetching the kid at preschool. No more coffe,sleepovers,dinners,wine,hangning out etc.

I got played but still sad and we have a kid togheter....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Oof, that's bad. You got cucked. I wish you came to this forum 16 months ago, could possibly have saved you the humiliation. Why the hell did you put up with that and not leave for so long?

I don't know for what reason she kept you around, but clearly she didn't give a damn about you sexually. Any reason you can think of? Did you pay for anything that benefit her?

Not that it matters, you should focus your energy on moving forwards. There's probably some other guys here who can advise you about what to do regarding your kid, I have no experience with that and hope I'll never need it.
 

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
Oof, that's bad. You got cucked. I wish you came to this forum 16 months ago, could possibly have saved you the humiliation. Why the hell did you put up with that and not leave for so long?

I don't know for what reason she kept you around, but clearly she didn't give a damn about you sexually. Any reason you can think of? Did you pay for anything that benefit her?

Not that it matters, you should focus your energy on moving forwards. There's probably some other guys here who can advise you about what to do regarding your kid, I have no experience with that and hope I'll never need it.
She said she LOVED sex with me.
She also Said that she is afraid to see me with another girl...WHY did she say that!!??
She is jelouse....
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
She said she LOVED sex with me.
I will give a piece of advice that never stops being true, actions speak louder than words. What a woman says doesn't matter if she doesn't show it.

She also Said that she is afraid to see me with another girl...WHY did she say that!!??
Honestly not sure, but you should have disregarded it and told her to GTFO. Even after her ending the relationship, you let her control you for 16 months, that's not normal.

I think she kept you around to take advantage of you and all the things she did was to give you a sliver of hope so you'd be compliant.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
She left me 16 months ago. Since then she has been "weird". Giving me presents,at the begining she slept naked in my bed,i cuddled her and she liked it,kissed her, touched her and she liked it. When i tried to **** her she did not let me. Time went on and we hang out a lot,slept togheter,she made dinners,wine and movienight,restaurangs,picknics and so on. She wanted me to stay the night. No sex.

I got my hopes on. Our kid turned 1,5 years old so i went to her place for a surprise. Ive surprised her often with the kid AND she gave me a key to her flat for over a year ago.
I went in. Caught her ****ing another man.
Of course she did nothing wrong. She is single BUT WHY acting the way she did towards me???

I blocked her on fb and now we are leaving and fetching the kid at preschool. No more coffe,sleepovers,dinners,wine,hangning out etc.

I got played but still sad and we have a kid togheter....
I bet if you started fvcking another girl as soon as you two broke up, she would be all over your d1ck and you will have idgaf attitude not giving her your time of a day. Live and learn
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She left me 16 months ago. Since then she has been "weird". Giving me presents,at the begining she slept naked in my bed,i cuddled her and she liked it,kissed her, touched her and she liked it. When i tried to **** her she did not let me. Time went on and we hang out a lot,slept togheter,she made dinners,wine and movienight,restaurangs,picknics and so on. She wanted me to stay the night. No sex.

I got my hopes on. Our kid turned 1,5 years old so i went to her place for a surprise. Ive surprised her often with the kid AND she gave me a key to her flat for over a year ago.
I went in. Caught her ****ing another man.
Of course she did nothing wrong. She is single BUT WHY acting the way she did towards me???

I blocked her on fb and now we are leaving and fetching the kid at preschool. No more coffe,sleepovers,dinners,wine,hangning out etc.

I got played but still sad and we have a kid togheter....
She's probably getting digged by a bunch of other guys that don't want to commit to her because she has a kid, so she's using you for attention to boost her self-esteem.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She left me 16 months ago. Since then she has been "weird". Giving me presents,at the begining she slept naked in my bed,i cuddled her and she liked it,kissed her, touched her and she liked it. When i tried to **** her she did not let me. Time went on and we hang out a lot,slept togheter,she made dinners,wine and movienight,restaurangs,picknics and so on. She wanted me to stay the night. No sex.

I got my hopes on. Our kid turned 1,5 years old so i went to her place for a surprise. Ive surprised her often with the kid AND she gave me a key to her flat for over a year ago.
I went in. Caught her ****ing another man.
Of course she did nothing wrong. She is single BUT WHY acting the way she did towards me???

I blocked her on fb and now we are leaving and fetching the kid at preschool. No more coffe,sleepovers,dinners,wine,hangning out etc.

I got played but still sad and we have a kid togheter....
Sleeping naked in your bed gives her power. It's a form of cucking. "See but you can't touch "
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Sorry that happened to you man. I hope you recover from this and find someone better.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Ouch, having a kid complicates things but this one is quite simple.
She enjoyed using you for a long time, because you let her.
Instead of punishing bad behavior (leaving you), you rewarded her with your time and attention so you taught her that she can continue like that. Enjoying you for her own benefit but not giving up the golden P in return. Hopefully you'll learn to dismiss women that are playing games like that in the future, you'll be seen as much more attractive in the process.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
She also Said that she is afraid to see me with another girl...WHY did she say that!!??
I have it figured out now. She said it because she knows if you got another woman you would realize that you're being played and she wouldn't be able to take advantage of you any longer. Had you gotten your needs covered by another woman it would snap you out of the matrix she has been keeping you in, because your needs are what trapped you.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I have it figured out now. She said it because she knows if you got another woman you would realize that you're being played and she wouldn't be able to take advantage of you any longer. Had you gotten your needs covered by another woman it would snap you out of the matrix she has been keeping you in, because your needs are what trapped you.
Its just power play. Stringing him along, giving him false hope to keep him from not moving on while she was getting rammed by other guys. Definition of a b1tch.. You deserve better
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
When your self respect is high enough you'll put her behind you and happy to do so.
So get ontop of a new
And why were you hanging out with her if you werent fvcking her?

Seems like you just handed her all the power and smiled about it.
What if she's giving him hand jobs, anal or bjs? But she won't let him fvck her pvssy anymore?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top