"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Just Got My License

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
I know I'm gonna be in my car with girls. Should I play music or no? If yes, is it a bad idea to blast the music?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
of course!

Of course you play music.. play anything, ask them what they like to listen to. About the blasting of music.. depends on the chick..

_Click
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
depends on whether you can drive with it or not, i mean sometimes (like when visibility is really bad) and you need to concentrate you wont want loud music.

and if you are talking to a girl then dont have music so loud you cant hear.

but really i dont see the point of this question, its your car, you're driving so its up to you what music and how loud to have it. i dont see the need to check with people on the site about something so trivial?
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I always have music on when i drive. I dont care if the chick likes it or not.
 

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
If you want to listen to some music then go for it....... By the way man, be careful since you just got your license and everything! The first day I got my license I about killed myself. :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
i think hes talking about being in the backseat, not driving guys...for this situation, yes, play music...no, do not blast it because then the cops come...and i recommend Marvin Gaye, Barry White or another romance singer...i know its cheesy but it works on most of the girls ive been with...
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Be careful man. Having chicks in the car is great when you're experienced but for a new driver it can easily overwhelm you.

Just be safe and don't kill yourself.
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Thanks for the info and concerns guys. I am actually a really careful driver. I was talking about when I'm driving, of course I'm gonna put on some Barry White when it's me and her in the back seat.:)
 
Top