Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Got My License

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna be in my car with girls. Should I play music or no? If yes, is it a bad idea to blast the music?

The Click

Don Juan
Reaction score
of course!

Of course you play music.. play anything, ask them what they like to listen to. About the blasting of music.. depends on the chick..

_Click

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on whether you can drive with it or not, i mean sometimes (like when visibility is really bad) and you need to concentrate you wont want loud music.

and if you are talking to a girl then dont have music so loud you cant hear.

but really i dont see the point of this question, its your car, you're driving so its up to you what music and how loud to have it. i dont see the need to check with people on the site about something so trivial?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I always have music on when i drive. I dont care if the chick likes it or not.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to listen to some music then go for it....... By the way man, be careful since you just got your license and everything! The first day I got my license I about killed myself. :eek:

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think hes talking about being in the backseat, not driving guys...for this situation, yes, play music...no, do not blast it because then the cops come...and i recommend Marvin Gaye, Barry White or another romance singer...i know its cheesy but it works on most of the girls ive been with...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful man. Having chicks in the car is great when you're experienced but for a new driver it can easily overwhelm you.

Just be safe and don't kill yourself.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and concerns guys. I am actually a really careful driver. I was talking about when I'm driving, of course I'm gonna put on some Barry White when it's me and her in the back seat.:)