"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Just got my first rejection

Cube

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Down South
And you know what? I feel fukkin great about it. It was scary as hell. I approached a brunette hottie in the mall and made conversation about her eyebrow ring and had an interesting discussion about body piercings. Got positives vibes, asked her for her number, and she told me she's got a boyfriend. Hmm, that really wasn't so bad. I would have felt better if I had gotten the number, but I really don't feel my ego has been destroyed and all that. It wasn't 1/8 as bad as I thought it would be.

All of the hype I had built up in my head was all for nothing. You either get shot down or you don't. You're still alive afterwards.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Good job, it's always good to see that one more person has seen the light. Things/situations are almost never as bad as people tend to make them out to be.
 

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
I agree....good job Cube!!! Rejections aren't as bad as our minds play them out to be.


Your Djing will take on a whole new level when you no longer fear rejection...so take this success and build on it and get more rejections!
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
You did good.

There odds are better for you than they were for Julius in his quest to become Caesar or Alexander's quest for Persia.

Remember that in the war of male/female companionship, not every battle needs to be won, but you can win with just one victory. That was just one battle.

How many other girls are there out there?
Rather think how many battles, each one is a chance for victory.
 

kayman79

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
2
Hey Cube good job. I want to make one thing clear. You in no way, shape or form got rejected because the fact that she has a boyfriend has nothing to do with you!!! You did a good job of getting over that fear that a lot of guys have towards approaching. The only thing that qualifies as a rejection is if she refuses to talk to you at all which see didn't. If she had said "get out of my face you ugly bastard" or something like that, I'd consider that rejection but that didn't happen.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
good job

congratulations

it's better to have tried and lost than to never have tried at all

That's what all guys should do, get a straightforward answer by asking. much better than fearing the rejection and regret never asking.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
22 and now you get your first rejection?

Either you a lucky man or you be mucho quiet!
 

Cube

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Down South
"22 and now you get your first rejection?

Either you a lucky man or you be mucho quiet!"



Well, I was with the same girl for nearly 4 years and eventually married her. So I've been out of circulation for a while. She pursued me and I never had a chance to get rejected. Before that, one drunk party slut came on to me and let me bang her. I've never been quiet, I just never went for a girl's number before now.
 
Top