Just got dumped..back in the game. Help me out guys..

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I'm back. I was here for a little last year before my first LTR, which has now ended. We dated for about a year and 4 months.

Long story short, we fought a lot. I ignored her emotional needs, she overstepped her bounds with another guy a couple months ago..we tried to get past it but that was the beginning of the end. Broke up 2 weeks ago, she spent a week begging me back. Right when I caved in an thought things were fine, she flipped it on me and said she "needed time". Turned me into a psychotic groveling ***** for the past week, but thanks to my family and friends I got a hold of my nuts and we said our farewells with no hard feelings.

Now I'm ready to begin the No Contact Challenge and the next phase of my life. Today marks day 1. Coincidentally, 2 months from today marks the day her father passed away which is always a bad day for her, so that's the only reason I plan on speaking to her again.

Going out to the club tonight with my friends trying to get back on the horse. This was my first LTR and my first love. The pain I am feeling right now cannot be put into words. But I'm going to get through this and come out a better man. I am going to treat this thread as a journal of sorts to help me get through this. If anyone has any motivational stuff they can give me, I sure need it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Here we go!!!!!

Myrrdin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome. Just got out of a 1 year relationship 3 weeks ago. Feeling great now. Just get back on the horse. The pain will pass with time, I know it sucks. Just take your mind of things and concentrate on having fun, working out, hobbies etc. This was the same advice I got :D

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is why you're suppose to always have a back up girl. I'm in a 1 year relationship now that I'm trying to get out of. Broke up with her once already, but a day later, her sister gets mugged, and a lot of her stuff gets stolen, so out of pity, I let her "un-break" us.

I'm in the process of looking for my back up girl now. Once I find her, I will end things with my current girlfriend and prepare a back up to my back up girl, or a back up back up girl.

Once you find a new girlfriend, prepare a back up next time.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
usscrum said:
Right when I caved in an thought things were fine, she flipped it on me and said she "needed time".
Wow ! Why u caved in ?

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
uss,

There are only two ways (for a man) to cure a broken heart:

1..Get back together with her..

2..Move on and find another..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
You may want to put her behind you and never look back.

Why do think they call an ex an ex?

Question for you: If the relationship didn't work then what makes you think it will work now? I am just asking........

Good luck............................

cavedweller

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in the same boat as you man. i just brokeup with my girl of a year + a few weeks back. at first i was depressed about it, but then i started going out with my buds and having a blast. then, i started wondering why i ever got in a ltr. lol go out and spin some plates

no chick is worth getting that upset over. tons of chicks out there.

its funny i totally cut out my ex (no contact, deleted number, deleted facebook), and she's been flipping out. i dont want her back though