"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Just got back

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2002
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus,Ohio
Whats up guys,


The reason why I am writing this,is because before I deployed to Iraq I met this chick from dallas tx.We talked a couple of times on the phone and she was going to come to fort hood to see me before I deployed,but she couldnt come for some reason.To make a long story short I just got a voicemail from her last night saying she wanted to talk to me.Im thinking I shouldnt waist my time.Are my intentions right?Just curious



Ryknow
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Why not try? You're a returning hero of a dangerous war, protecting her from evil forces, why shouldn't she be excited to get with you?
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
I understand where you're coming from thinking she canceled on your one time before.

But what does it hurt to return a call? To protect your ego in case she cancels again?

Why NEXT a chick who is willing to call you and wants to talk to you. Some chicks you can't even get on the phone, let alone to call YOU!

It's not like you will invest a lot of time or money in a call. See what she has to say and try to arrange another meet if you just want to cut to the chase and be sure you're not wasting your time.
 

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2002
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus,Ohio
My intentions where to next her and go on but you guys proved a good point.Thanks!
 
Top