Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got back

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys,

The reason why I am writing this,is because before I deployed to Iraq I met this chick from dallas tx.We talked a couple of times on the phone and she was going to come to fort hood to see me before I deployed,but she couldnt come for some reason.To make a long story short I just got a voicemail from her last night saying she wanted to talk to me.Im thinking I shouldnt waist my time.Are my intentions right?Just curious

Ryknow

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not try? You're a returning hero of a dangerous war, protecting her from evil forces, why shouldn't she be excited to get with you?

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from thinking she canceled on your one time before.

But what does it hurt to return a call? To protect your ego in case she cancels again?

Why NEXT a chick who is willing to call you and wants to talk to you. Some chicks you can't even get on the phone, let alone to call YOU!

It's not like you will invest a lot of time or money in a call. See what she has to say and try to arrange another meet if you just want to cut to the chase and be sure you're not wasting your time.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My intentions where to next her and go on but you guys proved a good point.Thanks!