"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Just go with it and have fun

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Even if she has a dude.......have fun with her. Case in point.

Last night I was out with some friends. I met this redhead HB7 Id say. After meeting her I found out she had a bf from my other chick friend who was there. But we seemed to hit it off, so I kept up with the fun we were having. She told us how "she used to be hot" and I agreed I said "I know HB7....it been a long sad fall for you to this current state. Its really Marlon Brando-esque." She laughed really hard, kind playfully hit me and said "youre such an ass" :D A little later I stole her drink from her and played it off like it was mine. So she played along and asked for some of the drink.I guess she thought that was kinda funny too. Needless to say by the end of the night I had her loving me. She came up from behind me and starting feelin up my arms, chest and stomach. She was like "My bf would kill me if he caught me doing this, but I cant help it". I just smiled.

So even if youre out and there are no single hotties afoot have fun with the surroundings. They might just hit on you anyway. :D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by OldNumb3r7
"My bf would kill me if he caught me doing this, but I cant help it".
Nice. I would of said something like...

"you better be nice then, or i'll spill the beans"

or

"you probably shouldn't tell him then"


Great story though, I enjoy those types of situations, lol.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by OldNumb3r7
I know HB7....it been a long sad fall for you to this current state
Brilliant!! :D
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
yeah she thought that was pretty funny. Especially when I compared her to Brando. I was like "yeah at one time youre like him in Guys and Dolls. Now.......Island of Dr Moreau"

If we were at a house party I couldve got with her. Lol.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
just got off the phone with my friend. She said that chick said she wanted to have sex with me on the car ride home. LOL. damn me for not getting her alone :D

I guess she said something like "ive only been with one guy and I really wanted to have sex with your friend". this chick has been with her dude since HS I guess. Funny ****.
 
Top