"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Just give me some hints...

niki18x5cm

New Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Bulgaria, Sofia
I have broke up with my wife at the beginning of this year. We are still merried. We had an open relationship and did some 3-somes and 4-somes... With her I was the "too good" guy, and she went to the "bad guy".
She has not made her mind yet about whether she wants to come back to me, or stay with him.
I would be very happy, if she gets back to me.

So here are my questions to you.

1. As I am "the good guy", and I have always been such, do you think she could go away if I become a little more "bad"? I mean I am not sure if she decides to come back to me if she would like to have the same "good guy".

2. I do not have much problems with getting numbers and quite some girls are ready to go out with me. She is quite jelous. I have gone out on real love dates, as I have not wanted to. but do you think it would help or would hurt the situation if I do?

Just give me your thoughts, please!

Regards!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
use the fact that other gilrs want you as a tool, so she has competion, but do not go on dates with them, you wnat her to see you are in demand, not that you will date them, dating them will be a bad move.

as for begin a bad guy, aka a jerk, you do not have to be, as discuessed earley jerks have qualites owmen want and others women do not wnat, a real man has all these qualites, so be a rela man, charming and confident, funny, untouchable, stand up for yourself and what you belive in. show these qualites in everything you do if you need more adivce then feel free to ask me and or send a private message to me

hope iv been a help
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Don't contact her - and go do your own thing.

Give yourself some time.

Let her wonder about you and what you are doing..
 
Top