Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just getting over Covid again

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last couple days have been ****ing hell, I've had every variant of Covid so far and this new one is different, it could just be my body reacting differently to it but last year I had a pulmonary embolism, the pain I felt in my lungs at that time is the same pain I have been feeling over the last 3 days.

Particularly, the onset of it was the most aggressive sickness I've ever experienced, in under 24 hours I went from being symptomless to basically so much fluid in my lungs it felt like pneumonia, could barely bring any of it up from the pain, had to go into the emergency twice because I was sure I was having an embolism, went once to check and to another emergency for a 2nd opinion, both said I wasn't having one.

I chose not to get vaccinated for the most recent shot and I hope I'm not going to live to regret it here, I feel like I've done permanent damage to my lungs but luckily I can breathe deeply again.

If your on the fence and you have any co-morbidities that could make the sickness worse, you may want to consider getting vaccinated, this new variant is nothing to play with.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last couple days have been ****ing hell, I've had every variant of Covid so far and this new one is different
WTF dude.. You must be really unlucky..

Never had Covid-19 vaccine and never had the disease myself even though I been to many large events and stuff - even when it was at its worst peak.
Sorry to hear you're having health issues. I hope that you recover from it dude.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just coming back up from a week of Covid myself and while this version is nothing to sneer at, it's not anywhere near as severe as the first wave. I had Covid in 2020 (severely, I was taken to the hospital by ambulance 4x), and was treated on the palliative ward for two weeks for silent hypoxia. I still have an oxygen converter at home, in case my lung function disorder becomes worse.
Treat it like a severe case of the flu, make sure you don't get pneumonia, check your oxygen saturation every day, especially when you're short of breath.

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unvaxxxed, had the vid back in summer 2022. Worst headache and fever chills I ever had. Lost smell and most taste for over two weeks.

Get well soon.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last couple days have been ****ing hell, I've had every variant of Covid so far and this new one is different, it could just be my body reacting differently to it but last year I had a pulmonary embolism, the pain I felt in my lungs at that time is the same pain I have been feeling over the last 3 days.

Particularly, the onset of it was the most aggressive sickness I've ever experienced, in under 24 hours I went from being symptomless to basically so much fluid in my lungs it felt like pneumonia, could barely bring any of it up from the pain, had to go into the emergency twice because I was sure I was having an embolism, went once to check and to another emergency for a 2nd opinion, both said I wasn't having one.

I chose not to get vaccinated for the most recent shot and I hope I'm not going to live to regret it here, I feel like I've done permanent damage to my lungs but luckily I can breathe deeply again.

If your on the fence and you have any co-morbidities that could make the sickness worse, you may want to consider getting vaccinated, this new variant is nothing to play with.
Yeah, already got vaccinated with Novovax back in early September. Have two elderly folks, one who is covid fatigued and refused the latest shot and another who has refused any shot altogether.

There are people who have had bad reactions, esp to the mRna vaccines so I would not care to get that shot. Novoxax was the only brand that has passed as not being an evil mad science vaccine.

Apart from that, we trust God to protect us. Hope you get better soon.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrate, sleep, and supplement vitamin D. Seriously.

I made it in and out of covid in 3 days when the delta variant was hot, was back to training in 5 and back to full strength by day 7.

Not vaxxed.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So you got the first two vaccines? You're body now is like a subscription man, you gotta keep taking it, cause it needs it to be up to date. Hope you get well soon.

Unvaxxxed, had the vid back in summer 2022. Worst headache and fever chills I ever had. Lost smell and most taste for over two weeks.

Get well soon.
When I get a cold I lost taste and smell, due to congestion too.

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I get a cold I lost taste and smell, due to congestion too.
[/QUOTE]

this was different.I couldnt smell my morning coffee & ganja when i ground them up. That rang alarms. My mate had covid and lost smell for a month. That had me worried. Scent is important. Need it to appreciate the finer things and for survival/awareness.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UN Vaxxed, pure blood.

Had covid 3x over the years.

First Wave - Fvcked me up real bad. Had difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, insane neurological problems, hullucinations, serious fatigue barely could walk. Developed sleep apnea, would stop breathing in my sleep. Slept only 2-3 hours a night for maybe 3 months. Developed. Developed POTs syndrome. Became allergic to a chit ton of foods. Had multiple cycles or recovery then relapse.

Took me a good 12-14 months to recover to 80% of my normal self pre covid.

Second Wave - Delta Variant.. Fvcked me up! The absolute worst fever and body aches I every experienced. Lost my sense of taste and smell.. Ended up with pneumonia on my lung. Oxygen levels dropped to 87, ended in hospital on oxygen for around 7 days, till my 02 levels came back to around 91-92... Was fukin Insane experience. Funnily enough, the delta varient ended up clearing my long covid symptoms.

Now in 2023 my health is back to 99% my former self. In brilliant shape and lungs are super strong. No long term damage I don't think.

Anyway you have keep up with your Vitamin D, low levels of Vitamin D are linked to getting really bad covid.

Also get some NAC and take NAC regular

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Do you have episodes of shortness of breath?
Do you become short of breath when lying flat?
Is it easier to breathe sitting up at greater than say 50 degrees?
Is there any weight gain?
Do your extremities feel puffy or swollen, particularly your ankles?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I thought I had beaten it, but tonight I was lying in a pool of slimy sweat again. This version really is a rollercoaster.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one I caught that I know for sure was the Delta variant.
For me it was much of a nothing-burger - Started feeling a bit 'off', then had the shivers when I went to bed - woke up with a mild cough that lasted a couple of days - Tested positive for 4 days but had no symptoms the last two.
I've had worse colds.

I think I already had some resilience to it though...
According to a study I read, the virus uses calcium in the blood to breed, then deposits the calcium in the walls of the blood vessels - hardening them. This is why it hits the respiratory system so hard.
I had a blood-pressure scare around 2014, and take Calcium-Channel Inhibitors (CCIs) - There's significantly less calcium in my blood....
The study said that if you take CCIs, you're less likely to contract C19, and if you do catch it, it does less damage.
That idea seems to have held up well in my case.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I might also have caught the OG variant before it became a big 'thing'. Way back in Jan of 2020 I had what I thought was a servere cold.
The unusual thing for me was a terrible headache that lasted 4 days.... A headache is VERY rare for me, can't remember that last one I had before that one, and not had one since.
Then it later became known that C19 was loose in UK from around Nov/Dec 2019.
Will never know for sure, but pretty certain it was the 'Lager-Lurgy'

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I thought I had beaten it, but tonight I was lying in a pool of slimy sweat again. This version really is a rollercoaster.
Get on Amazon and order some NAC it has antioxidant properties and has been proven to get rid of COVID.

However I don't know how effective it is, once COVID is deep in your system.

Its most effective when you take the NAC all year round. Also high doses of vitamin D helps

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We both had it in May. Mine was I was very tired & mild HA. no temp or other symptoms. Took Pax and in 12 hours I was fine. Not vacc’d. Hers was a little worse. not tired but HA & cough. Vax’d.

Got it in 2021. But had no symptoms. Got tested for a flight. Positive. Had to sit at home 10 days.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you telling me, the jab and 15x booster shots and people are still getting COVID?

Who would have thought
Shows your lack of understanding on the topic.

Me I’m triple vaxed never had so much as a sniffle. I still wear mask on public transportation. I’ve been sick for all of two days since 2018.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Me I’m triple vaxed never had so much as a sniffle. I still wear mask on public transportation. I’ve been sick for all of two days since 2018.

Ah so you're that kinda dude who uses himself as an example, and applies that as a Rule for the masses.

Your an exception to the rule, for every two people you know who got Vaxxed & didn't get ill.. I can also point out two people who got Vaxxed and immediately got covid and it ****ed them up.

So this is you in 2023... Have some faith in your God given immune system my man, you have more faith in big pharma, than god the creator himself.

This look just isn't cool my man, I hope you're not cold approaching like this. health%20expert%20naomi%20campbell%20hazmat%20suit%20gq%20march%202020.jpg

health%20expert%20naomi%20campbell%20hazmat%20suit%20gq%20march%202020.jpg

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah so you're that kinda dude who uses himself as an example, and applies that as a Rule for the masses.

Your an exception to the rule, for every two people you know who got Vaxxed & didn't get ill.. I can also point out two people who got Vaxxed and immediately got covid and it ****ed them up.

So this is you in 2023... Have some faith in your God given immune system my man, you have more faith in big pharma, than god the creator himself.

This look just isn't cool my man, I hope you're not cold approaching like this. View attachment 11320

View attachment 11320
This is rich coming from the guy who thought he wasn’t going to make it when having covid not once, not twice, but three times.

Guess who hasn’t had so much as a covid-19 sniffle?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is rich coming from the guy who thought he wasn’t going to make it when having covid not once, not twice, but three times.

Guess who hasn’t had so much as a covid-19 sniffle?
Again your using yourself as en example.. this is a very feminine way of thinking.

Step out of your own little echo chamber just for a moment. You're an expectation to the rule.

Difference between me and you is this.. I trust my god given immune system to overcome whichever virus comes my way.

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Where as you need bill gates to hold your hand & help you circumnavigate the flue virus in 2023