Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just getting back. Need a good dhv

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey. I just started approaching again after a long long time.

I'm doing that book by niel Strauss the 30 day challenge one. But I don't feel comfortable using the ring routine because it's old as **** and pickup was in the news a lot so I just am paranoid that the girl will know.

Any ideas for something I could use? My opener is if they have any ideas for a Christmas present for a girl.

I have a good true backstory.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Hey. I just started approaching again after a long long time.

I'm doing that book by niel Strauss the 30 day challenge one. But I don't feel comfortable using the ring routine because it's old as **** and pickup was in the news a lot so I just am paranoid that the girl will know.

Any ideas for something I could use? My opener is if they have any ideas for a Christmas present for a girl.

I have a good true backstory.
Why not just act like a normal person and talk to them while going about your day?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with "pull my finger" it's old school but a good ice breaker! Enjoy thanksgiving if applicable.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game isn't really about gaming anymore, as much as it is about cultivating a life that will interest your targets.

For example, the other day I was at the dog park, I saw this guy do this opening where he threw a little dog over the fence between him and this woman reading a book, then yelled at the woman and she clearly ignored him the first 3 yells, he had to tell at her 5 times to get her to even pop her head out of the book, but he asked if she could bring him his dog and she got up, picked the dog up and brought it over to him, it was one of the most cringe turned impressive starters I've ever saw, his approach had an element of compliance seeking, the interest through the dog, they stood there and talked for 10 minutes, admittedly I walked right by her and didn't even pay a lick of attention to her but hung around long enough to watch this.

You can't attach yourself to these concepts or ideals, you kinda just gotta go for it, cringe or not, again I was impressed with this guy

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Game isn't really about gaming anymore, as much as it is about cultivating a life that will interest your targets.

For example, the other day I was at the dog park, I saw this guy do this opening where he threw a little dog over the fence between him and this woman reading a book, then yelled at the woman and she clearly ignored him the first 3 yells, he had to tell at her 5 times to get her to even pop her head out of the book, but he asked if she could bring him his dog and she got up, picked the dog up and brought it over to him, it was one of the most cringe turned impressive starters I've ever saw, his approach had an element of compliance seeking, the interest through the dog, they stood there and talked for 10 minutes, admittedly I walked right by her and didn't even pay a lick of attention to her but hung around long enough to watch this.

You can't attach yourself to these concepts or ideals, you kinda just gotta go for it, cringe or not, again I was impressed with this guy
They talked? Anything other than that? Is it really worth this much just to have a conversation with someone? Lol.

Also, one major element that is rarely talked about on here is PROXIMITY. Just having females around you as you go around your normal life... Such as those that you work with. Because this gives you a chance to show that you're a normal person. It doesn't involve putting on fake acts to try to impress.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They talked? Anything other than that? Is it really worth this much just to have a conversation with someone? Lol.
What is your problem? I've saw you all over the forum raging like an incel, you good?

Might be time to take your own advice and put less proximity between you and men online, maybe focus more on women and you won't have so many arguments online?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
What is your problem? I've saw you all over the forum raging like an incel, you good?

Might be time to take your own advice and put less proximity between you and men online, maybe focus more on women and you won't have so many arguments online?
So can you answer the question? Or did you just make a post about two people having a conversation? Cause who cares about that

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ I care, I thought it was interesting. It's a forum, must we only speak of subjects you're interested in?

CAPSLOCK. This reminds me of an old friend. He had this tiny little dog he took most places. I asked him what's with the dog all the time? He replied, are you kidding? I get lots of attention because of this little hairy animal. Seems cheesy but it gets him noticed. Gays too though I'll bet??:oops: