"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Just getting back. Need a good dhv

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
Hey. I just started approaching again after a long long time.

I'm doing that book by niel Strauss the 30 day challenge one. But I don't feel comfortable using the ring routine because it's old as **** and pickup was in the news a lot so I just am paranoid that the girl will know.

Any ideas for something I could use? My opener is if they have any ideas for a Christmas present for a girl.

I have a good true backstory.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Hey. I just started approaching again after a long long time.

I'm doing that book by niel Strauss the 30 day challenge one. But I don't feel comfortable using the ring routine because it's old as **** and pickup was in the news a lot so I just am paranoid that the girl will know.

Any ideas for something I could use? My opener is if they have any ideas for a Christmas present for a girl.

I have a good true backstory.
Why not just act like a normal person and talk to them while going about your day?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Game isn't really about gaming anymore, as much as it is about cultivating a life that will interest your targets.

For example, the other day I was at the dog park, I saw this guy do this opening where he threw a little dog over the fence between him and this woman reading a book, then yelled at the woman and she clearly ignored him the first 3 yells, he had to tell at her 5 times to get her to even pop her head out of the book, but he asked if she could bring him his dog and she got up, picked the dog up and brought it over to him, it was one of the most cringe turned impressive starters I've ever saw, his approach had an element of compliance seeking, the interest through the dog, they stood there and talked for 10 minutes, admittedly I walked right by her and didn't even pay a lick of attention to her but hung around long enough to watch this.

You can't attach yourself to these concepts or ideals, you kinda just gotta go for it, cringe or not, again I was impressed with this guy
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Game isn't really about gaming anymore, as much as it is about cultivating a life that will interest your targets.

For example, the other day I was at the dog park, I saw this guy do this opening where he threw a little dog over the fence between him and this woman reading a book, then yelled at the woman and she clearly ignored him the first 3 yells, he had to tell at her 5 times to get her to even pop her head out of the book, but he asked if she could bring him his dog and she got up, picked the dog up and brought it over to him, it was one of the most cringe turned impressive starters I've ever saw, his approach had an element of compliance seeking, the interest through the dog, they stood there and talked for 10 minutes, admittedly I walked right by her and didn't even pay a lick of attention to her but hung around long enough to watch this.

You can't attach yourself to these concepts or ideals, you kinda just gotta go for it, cringe or not, again I was impressed with this guy
They talked? Anything other than that? Is it really worth this much just to have a conversation with someone? Lol.

Also, one major element that is rarely talked about on here is PROXIMITY. Just having females around you as you go around your normal life... Such as those that you work with. Because this gives you a chance to show that you're a normal person. It doesn't involve putting on fake acts to try to impress.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
They talked? Anything other than that? Is it really worth this much just to have a conversation with someone? Lol.
What is your problem? I've saw you all over the forum raging like an incel, you good?

Might be time to take your own advice and put less proximity between you and men online, maybe focus more on women and you won't have so many arguments online?
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
What is your problem? I've saw you all over the forum raging like an incel, you good?

Might be time to take your own advice and put less proximity between you and men online, maybe focus more on women and you won't have so many arguments online?
So can you answer the question? Or did you just make a post about two people having a conversation? Cause who cares about that
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
^^^^ I care, I thought it was interesting. It's a forum, must we only speak of subjects you're interested in?

CAPSLOCK. This reminds me of an old friend. He had this tiny little dog he took most places. I asked him what's with the dog all the time? He replied, are you kidding? I get lots of attention because of this little hairy animal. Seems cheesy but it gets him noticed. Gays too though I'll bet??:oops:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top