Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just get 2-3 hobbies, hit the gym, and go out sometimes. That's it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
With a lot of hobbies though, you meet people as you go about doing them. So if you go about following your interests, chances are more women are going to come into your circle. And your chances of forming stronger connections are better with people who share your interests (male or female).

Of course it depends on what the hobby is, and how much of a social component there is to it. If you're in a rock band you're going to meet people. Backbreaker met a lot of people through his horse racing interest (met his wife in fact, I believe).

Also, a lot of times a woman will embrace a guy's interests when she meets him. It helps him form a more solid identity. I know a guy who was big time into climbing, he met a girl. This girlfriend followed his lead and took it up also. Now they're married and go to climbing festivals and hang out with climbing people together. It's like she found a whole new world when she met him, and she did really.
not only that, but the hobbies, really aren't for her. I have a second here

Hobbies do a few things

1. keep you busy. keep you from going this guy http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190180

2. Every guy, has an image of who they want to be. The closer you are to that image, the more confident you are in yourself, the more women you honestly feel like a catch. I don't play the piano becuase it helps me get women, I play the piano becuase I enjoy playing the piano. I always wanted to be a pretty good piano player and I am accomplishing that. I feel good about myself.

3. Gives you interesting things to talk about when you go on dates. For instance, to use an example, one of the biggest red flags for me on a first date is a girl who brings up either politics or religion on a first date. Not so much because it's rude, but because it tells me she is that uninteresting to where she has to stoop this low to find something to talk about.

4. It gives you sometjhing else to think about outside of the woman you are dating/seeing. the more you think about something the more you obsess over it. This can work for yo... if you want a goal, if you make that goal your overriding thought, you will find a way to get there. If you make you overriding thought a woman, yo will develop oneitis.

Hobbies, interests outside of women, go hand and hand with game. It has to.

and yes I met my wife at clocker's corner at santa anita park, she was an exercise rider. Even before that, at least half the women i saw I met at the track. easy pickins.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
With a lot of hobbies though, you meet people as you go about doing them. So if you go about following your interests, chances are more women are going to come into your circle. And your chances of forming stronger connections are better with people who share your interests (male or female).

Of course it depends on what the hobby is, and how much of a social component there is to it. If you're in a rock band you're going to meet people. Backbreaker met a lot of people through his horse racing interest (met his wife in fact, I believe).

Also, a lot of times a woman will embrace a guy's interests when she meets him. It helps him form a more solid identity. I know a guy who was big time into climbing, he met a girl. This girlfriend followed his lead and took it up also. Now they're married and go to climbing festivals and hang out with climbing people together. It's like she found a whole new world when she met him, and she did really.
You know what, you have a good point.

Reaction score
There is only 24 hours a day, so I doubt whether those who advocate taking up hobbies do any approaches at all. After all it might be counter productive - "Oh, I'm too busy to stop and talk to this girl, I'm going to be late for painting the donkey hobby!"

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AreYouSingleFemale said:
There is only 24 hours a day, so I doubt whether those who advocate taking up hobbies do any approaches at all. After all it might be counter productive - "Oh, I'm too busy to stop and talk to this girl, I'm going to be late for painting the donkey hobby!"
Not sure if you're serious.

More like "I'm at this art show opening, this is great to be able to show my work. oh look, there's a cute girl over there..."

I'll refer you to backbreaker's previous post, it's a nice expansion of the point I'm trying to make with this topic.