"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Just friends : GAME OVER.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Well, when I was AFC. I would rather that than an LJBF. An LJBf lead me on to think I still had a chance when in fact I did not. That would have killed my wanting her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, US
Shiftkey is dead-on. LJBF is case study in female rationalization. She can tell herself that she's really just trying to spare his feelings, cause she's really not a bad person. In truth, it's a subtle way to let him know that she isn't interested, and she can avoid the confrontation that could potentially occur if she told him the truth. Of course, the AFC response to LJBF, the "okay, friends that's something, I'll figure this out eventually" is a pretty good example of male rationalization.

I've grown to have a serious distaste for LJBF. I think it's become so cliched, confusing, and dishonest that it might be time for the ladies(and guys) to grow up and retire the phrase. "Look your a nice person, but I'm not just not interested " might be one good replacement phrase. It's gotten to the point where I'm couseling my friends to avoid using LJBF.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
agreed, thinking that I could change her mind is what I thought but in reality I could not.
 
Top