Just curious, does everybody think like this?

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see a good looking woman, the only thing on my mind is something to the effect of "damn, I wanna fvck the sh!t outta her and bust a fat nut in/on her" I don't think anything about relationships, girlfriends, or any of that stuff. I've been fvcking chicks since I was 14 and now I'm damn near 27. For the older guys and guys near my age, is this a stage I haven't grown out of yet? Most of my friends have girlfriends and/or are trying to get girlfriends and into relationships. I'm just tryin to fvck more b!tches. My chick count is in the 30s or 40s, and I've done everything I want to except for an asian chick and a threesome.

I really don't see my behavior changing anytime soon, but I'm curious if this is common

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
It's not uncommon.

It's far more normal to accept that you're a ravenous, sexual animal. Women will subconsciously salivate over you for it. Never be ashamed for lusting after women.

But. You have to be in complete control over your urges, and know when to lay it down. Don't fvcking give yourself away.

Make them earn it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's normal. I'd say that I put every woman I see immediately into a "yes" or "no" category (subject to change if I happen to get to know them better). Your biological imperative is to spread your seed far and wide. How you manage that is up to you. Whether you're with one woman or several, try to never lose that gleam in your eye. You're a man, you want women - own it.