Donny Brasco
Don Juan
Yes, I stand corrected and have edited my post, I missed 2.7 billion girls. Thats exactly how many I have not dated yet.Originally posted by BobbDobbs
There are that many just in New York City.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Yes, I stand corrected and have edited my post, I missed 2.7 billion girls. Thats exactly how many I have not dated yet.Originally posted by BobbDobbs
There are that many just in New York City.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Iqqi, are you a woman?
and you are going to hell.Or just a fag?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This isn't about petty little issues that can be worked out like, say, quirks. Everyone has quirks of course. I think that if you are in the proper mindset, you will recognize when you are being lied to or intentionally misled. Simply put, this is about integrity in it's most basic fundamental meaning.Your friends are right - expecting and demanding perfection isn't realistic.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This is a reply to "Just Can't Succeed" post regarding Doc Love's SystemOriginally posted by echo1212
So what ever happened with that girl you wrote about the other day rk?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
LMAO!Originally posted by RKTek
I'll have a difficult time letting go of memories of that naked body.
The previous girl was starting to give it up, but had such trouble with intimacy. She was gorgeous too, but it just didn't work out.Originally posted by echo1212
You mean you dumped the chick that you had the luncheon date with and told her to be more sexual? details-thought she was starting to give it up?