Donny Brasco
Don Juan
Yes, I stand corrected and have edited my post, I missed 2.7 billion girls. Thats exactly how many I have not dated yet.Originally posted by BobbDobbs
There are that many just in New York City.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Yes, I stand corrected and have edited my post, I missed 2.7 billion girls. Thats exactly how many I have not dated yet.Originally posted by BobbDobbs
There are that many just in New York City.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Iqqi, are you a woman?
and you are going to hell.Or just a fag?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This isn't about petty little issues that can be worked out like, say, quirks. Everyone has quirks of course. I think that if you are in the proper mindset, you will recognize when you are being lied to or intentionally misled. Simply put, this is about integrity in it's most basic fundamental meaning.Your friends are right - expecting and demanding perfection isn't realistic.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is a reply to "Just Can't Succeed" post regarding Doc Love's SystemOriginally posted by echo1212
So what ever happened with that girl you wrote about the other day rk?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
LMAO!Originally posted by RKTek
I'll have a difficult time letting go of memories of that naked body.
The previous girl was starting to give it up, but had such trouble with intimacy. She was gorgeous too, but it just didn't work out.Originally posted by echo1212
You mean you dumped the chick that you had the luncheon date with and told her to be more sexual? details-thought she was starting to give it up?