"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

just being friendly

drTran

New Member
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Seattle, WA
My first post on these boards!

When I am talking to girls, I think most of the time they think I'm just being friendly and don't know that I'm attracted to them. How do I let them know I'm intersted in them instead of just trying to have a 1-minute conversation?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Welcome to the boards DrTran.

I have kind of the opposite problem. Sometimes I tend to give off a seductive vibe when I'm trying to be friendly.

I'd suggest maintaining eye contact as you speak, talk slow and smooth, and if you're comfortable, try a bit of kino (subtle touching). I think they should get the message.
 

cffrmw

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
colorado
i suggest reading the dj bible, or even just using the search to find the answer to a question asked hundreds of times before.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
cffrmw is righteous.

Honestly, stupid newbs don't know how to do basics.
 
Top