Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just another tinderella - online game in the age of plague

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys. Hope you are doing good these days.
Our world has drastically change throughout last months, but apparently girls are just the same.

I met girl online last week. We texted for a while, it was ok. Pretty fun. A lot of wordplay - I like to sculpture in words. After couple of days I asked her for number, so we could get on chit-chat instead of typing, which is getting more and more annoying with time. I was curious about her voice and what she has to offer(beside her pu$$sy). She refused because - wait for it - she lives with parents and she was afraid that they will hear she is talking. I just went like 'lmao are you serious' style. But ok, didn't dig that. That should be a first serious flag.

I sent her few voice messages. She responded well. She sent me some recordings back.
She was obsessed with hugging. She was like 'Come and hug me, massage my hair'.
I told her, 'yeah sure, It's among things I can do with you in bed'.
She was teasing me, but at the same time pretending as she never saw **** in her life.
Coquette so to say. Told me she would hug me for $50.

Today I realized that all this time she was fullfilling her need to hug or whatever,
while some other dudes probably got the role of ****giver this weekend.
I told her that I see she's messing with me.
She refused, you know like 'I don't know what are you talking about'.
Ofc I was told that she was joking. Ofc she was. Women are always joking.

Told her au revoir, ending with staement, that this relation is worth more or less $50 she asked for.

I know I could play it better. Colder.
Nonetheless, the phenomenon of using men for belly-patting
with the ***** on the hook as a bait for Papa John from IT Department
is getting really boring. I'm really sick of it.

How would you play this scenario if you were me?

Have a nice evening.

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't play this scenario.

A mans time should be extremely valuable. You need to filter out the girls that dont recognize that early on.
True that. That's why I opted out of this circus.

Cheers.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens a lot unfortunately. So many scammers out there trying to scam desperate dudes out of money.

That's why after a few exchanges for number and logistics, that should be the only thing that you should chat on until you meet them in person. Otherwise it's a waste of time as you found out.

You could've taken the bait and had her meet you somewhere and told her you'd double it if she can meet you asap. Then when you meet, just whip out your d1ck and say it's not going to suck itself. Either get a bj or kick her to the curb if she doesn't comply after she made all that effort to see you. LOL

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens a lot unfortunately. So many scammers out there trying to scam desperate dudes out of money.

That's why after a few exchanges for number and logistics, that should be the only thing that you should chat on until you meet them in person. Otherwise it's a waste of time as you found out.

You could've taken the bait and had her meet you somewhere and told her you'd double it if she can meet you asap. Then when you meet, just whip out your d1ck and say it's not going to suck itself. Either get a bj or kick her to the curb if she doesn't comply after she made all that effort to see you. LOL
That's what I mean't when I wrote that 'I could play it better':cool:.
It would took some effort & time though, but I'm feel that wasn't worth for me to invest any of them in her.

Learning to trust my guts. They know some ****, aren't they?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others said, your time is valuable; you texting her means shes getting attention from you, that is not good, she needs to earn your attention past whatever it took to get her number

The Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys. Hope you are doing good these days.
Our world has drastically change throughout last months, but apparently girls are just the same.

I met girl online last week. We texted for a while, it was ok. Pretty fun. A lot of wordplay - I like to sculpture in words. After couple of days I asked her for number, so we could get on chit-chat instead of typing, which is getting more and more annoying with time. I was curious about her voice and what she has to offer(beside her pu$$sy). She refused because - wait for it - she lives with parents and she was afraid that they will hear she is talking. I just went like 'lmao are you serious' style. But ok, didn't dig that. That should be a first serious flag.

I sent her few voice messages. She responded well. She sent me some recordings back.
She was obsessed with hugging. She was like 'Come and hug me, massage my hair'.
I told her, 'yeah sure, It's among things I can do with you in bed'.
She was teasing me, but at the same time pretending as she never saw **** in her life.
Coquette so to say. Told me she would hug me for $50.

Today I realized that all this time she was fullfilling her need to hug or whatever,
while some other dudes probably got the role of ****giver this weekend.
I told her that I see she's messing with me.
She refused, you know like 'I don't know what are you talking about'.
Ofc I was told that she was joking. Ofc she was. Women are always joking.

Told her au revoir, ending with staement, that this relation is worth more or less $50 she asked for.

I know I could play it better. Colder.
Nonetheless, the phenomenon of using men for belly-patting
with the ***** on the hook as a bait for Papa John from IT Department
is getting really boring. I'm really sick of it.

How would you play this scenario if you were me?

Have a nice evening.
Yep, I wouldn't of let it get that far in the first place. Would of walked away once I noticed the red flags. If you haven't run far away already, I suggest you next her quick smart. Don't waste your time.

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I wouldn't of let it get that far in the first place. Would of walked away once I noticed the red flags. If you haven't run far away already, I suggest you next her quick smart. Don't waste your time.
As you all mentioned - time is gold. I have no intention in keeping her around.
Cheers.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are on Tinder just to mess around and waste time. As you can verify yourself if you change your gender to female, a woman can get 100 matches in the first day and 10000 by the end of the month. To them you're totally disposable and you practically have the same status as a Kim Kardeshian fan on instagram. So if they feel like messing around with you and wasting your time, they will, and they don't care if you unmatch.

It sounds to me like this woman was never serious and just wanted to see how thirsty you were to satisfy her own ego. I have a low tolerance for BS - if I get the feeling a woman is not serious or she's not responsive enough, I just unmatch.

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are on Tinder just to mess around and waste time. As you can verify yourself if you change your gender to female, a woman can get 100 matches in the first day and 10000 by the end of the month. To them you're totally disposable and you practically have the same status as a Kim Kardeshian fan on instagram. So if they feel like messing around with you and wasting your time, they will, and they don't care if you unmatch.

It sounds to me like this woman was never serious and just wanted to see how thirsty you were to satisfy her own ego. I have a low tolerance for BS - if I get the feeling a woman is not serious or she's not responsive enough, I just unmatch.
This one was kinda tricky, because she shown some interest at first. When I realized she's just using me to satisfy her weird need for attention, or whatever the **** it was, without intention of giving anything back, I just dumped it rightaway. No point.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
A) Realize women online are looking for sex.
B) Become more sexual.
C) Realize first conversation is not about history and what you do bull sht, it is a cheezy pick up line that she must reply and then get hooked and conversation is a quick same day phone number small chat and setup.

You described you are a 2nd if not 15th choice if no dck is available then it’s you, which is impossible scenario, they now sell rubber dcks.

Get more sexual. Stop masturbating.

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
A) Realize women online are looking for sex.
B) Become more sexual.
C) Realize first conversation is not about history and what you do bull sht, it is a cheezy pick up line that she must reply and then get hooked and conversation is a quick same day phone number small chat and setup.

You described you are a 2nd if not 15th choice if no dck is available then it’s you, which is impossible scenario, they now sell rubber dcks.

Get more sexual. Stop masturbating.

Rough, but true. Thanks.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the early stages of seduction, when a girl knows you want to bang her, she's won. She doesn't need to confirm it by physically sleeping with you. This is known as a "mental notch" - knowing she can bang you if she wants to is all she needs. She'll then discard you and move on.
Exactly. I've even had girls say this to me in having casual conversations. That's why I always advocate never show desperation, thirstyness, and "talk" about having sex before it actually happens.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. I've even had girls say this to me in having casual conversations. That's why I always advocate never show desperation, thirstyness, and "talk" about having sex before it actually happens.
I appologize. Plz describe me an OLD story where the dude messages a girl and does not want to bang her.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appologize. Plz describe me an OLD story where the dude messages a girl and does not want to bang her.
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. All guys on OLD want to bang girls. I'm just talking about calibration and strategy. Once girls know you want to bang her, to her she's already won and there's no more mystery for her. It's about being covert to keep that mystery and her excitement up enough so you can actually have sex with her and not just talk about it and not go anywhere.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. All guys on OLD want to bang girls. I'm just talking about calibration and strategy. Once girls know you want to bang her, to her she's already won and there's no more mystery for her. It's about being covert to keep that mystery and her excitement up enough so you can actually have sex with her and not just talk about it and not go anywhere.
Honestly, my name backseat for a reason. There was girl I met, I fell every availability trap possible, practically was the last dck standing or just another one. Date was 7 pm, was pushed waay back, 12 am. I fcked her. And on 2nd date too.

The other girl, same story, meey now, okay, ended up first guy on the beach sex at night.

I disagree. Tbere is no way on old messaging and not wanting sex.

Tell me semetjing else... With your strategy, same day sex?

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's not necessarily a rule. It depends what the girl wants, how do you 'smuggle' sex into the conversation.
I guess you can play the mystery card here and it'd work as well. It's all about how are you gonna execute your plan.
If the plan limps - its gg. Women know that men texting with them 'secretly' want to get to their pussies.

In my opinion letting your intent go in a confident & witty manner is great way to check how to girl responses.

PS. What's OLD messaging?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion letting your intent go in a confident & witty manner is great way to check how to girl responses.

PS. What's OLD messaging?
I agree with this but a lot of guys don't have this or talk about it too soon(lack of calibration)
Convo will go like this with a lot of monkey primates out there:
Monkey: Hey
Her: Hey
Monkey: Your tits look great and I wanna taste them someday
Her: silence or some get lost @sshole(unless you're chad, then she'll giggle)

OLD = Online Dating - Messaging