Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just an example of one of my recent dialogues with a chick off POF

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're still messaging. I don't know why she keeps coming back. The last message I wrote I thought would turn her off (most airhead girls on POF would be not responding after that), but she is interested in this train of thought no matter how dampy or swampy/musty her thoughts are. She may be able to *think* from the pool of mud that suppresses her brain waves...from the volcanic ash of life that has apparently covered her, but she may just be Genetically predisposed to being dim.

Nevertheless, I wrote a rather enlightening message on relationships just now (not too special, but maybe beyond her reach) and will now see how she responds. As dumb as she is, she may think I'm a genius, when I know I've just stole it from someone else I heard it from this weekend who is rather smart and successful - VERY rich and an entrepreneur. Trying to surround myself with smart/successful, less conservative but more liberal-minded, people of late.
Come on bro. Stop with the fatties. Yes, they are easy, but have some self respect. A little overweight, okay, but when they have rolls big enough to hide food, pass. Fatties should be with fatties. Fatties need love too; just with their own level.