Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a quickie..

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just seen a cute chick in the beauty ailse in mall. My first subconcious thought was""she's to pretty" but i've been doing tons of cold approaches recently so...my approach anxiety was zero. I opened with jealous gf opener then told her a quirky story...then suggested meeting for quick drink. She declined saying she had a partner....i tried to get round it...but she seemed happy in her LTR.

She seemed really down to earth and a canny woman. Glad i approached her.....just goes to show....dont always judge a book by its cover.

I think some dudes will see a HB and think "nah shes way out my league....you never know though

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first subconcious thought was""she's to pretty
Drop these stupid ideas about "league" and downplaying your own value + degrading yourself with negative thoughts.
It is all in your head, that's it.

Nothing happens until it moves...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty subject title. :devil:
Yeah...i did'nt want to make a big thing of the thread. I'm aware this kind of thread has been seen numerous times, but...i think it could be an incentive to members who are a bit low.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her story about her "partner" could've just been a polite lie bc she wasn't interested and didn't know how some rando would react to rejection in the store...what exactly is this story supposed to prove? That you can talk to a hot girl and get rejected cordially? Lols

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her story about her "partner" could've just been a polite lie bc she wasn't interested and didn't know how some rando would react to rejection in the store...what exactly is this story supposed to prove? That you can talk to a hot girl and get rejected cordially? Lols
guys should have a really good understanding about their place in chain , otherwise they will look pathetic ( just like the fat ugly woman That demands a dior male model )

it is fine to try , but it is not fine to be obsessed about girls way above your smv . The vast majority of time it will go nowhere and you will loose your sanity

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys should have a really good understanding about their place in chain , otherwise they will look pathetic ( just like the fat ugly woman That demands a dior male model )

it is fine to try , but it is not fine to be obsessed about girls way above your smv . The vast majority of time it will go nowhere and you will loose your sanity
How often do you cold approach? Give this guy some props atleast he tried.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It's funny bc the same way tons of women indulge in damaging gaslighting, men do too. All the "don't settle, and you deserve the best, queen" chit. Yet men will larp with "just shoot your shot, just be confident bro" and my favorite "hot women are so attention deprived they'll give a shot to any guy confident enough to approach them". As if women don't have eyes and standards(currently the highest they've ever been) and aren't swarmed by any number of men from dozens of different outlets, many of them high value and bored Chads. Most dudes just use it as an excuse to be fat and lazy, not improve at all, and then somehow blame women for not selecting them over all the better options she has.

The sad part is both men and women are telling each other to have unrealistic standards, and it's why so many people can't find their person, bc they're too busy listening to gaslighters going on about what they're "owed" and how leagues "don't matter" in lieu of being realistic. The real issue is this impacts men faaaar more than women. An average woman will find some good-looking man with decent value to settle for her. Some average dude...doesn't have that luxury lol.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do you cold approach? Give this guy some props atleast he tried.
cold approach is over 90% of what I do

it is not about trying , it is about learning

doing something does not mean anything if you do not learn from it

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny bc the same way tons of women do the gaslighting, men do too. All the "don't settle, and you deserve the best, queen" chit. Yet men will larp with "just shoot your shot, just be confident bro" and my favorite "hot women are so attention deprived they'll give a shot to any guy confident enough to approach them". As if women don't have eyes and standards(currently the highest they've ever been) and aren't swarmed by any number of men from dozens of different outlets, many of them high value and bored Chads.

The sad part is both men and women are telling each other to have unrealistic standards, and it's why so many people can't find their person, bc they're too busy listening to gaslighters going on about what they're "owed" and how leagues "don't matter" in lieu of being realistic. The real issue is this impacts men faaar more than women. An average woman will find some good-looking man with decent value to settle for her. Some average dude...doesn't have that luxury lol.
like I have said multiple times , things ended where they are now because men let it go there

most men are also entitled and lazy . They want to live the good life without putting the effort

look at most guys here , they want a silver bullet to dating when there is no such thing . They focus a lot on verbal game or on screening very “green” women that they even forget that the whole point of being good with women is about becoming a guy that is charming and has sex appeal , but also a guy that understands women and do not take them seriously

being a man worthy of respect and good with women is a tough job and takes a lot of time to master without having mentors , and women are very good at screening out fakes from the reals

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Just seen a cute chick in the beauty ailse in mall. My first subconcious thought was""she's to pretty" but i've been doing tons of cold approaches recently so...my approach anxiety was zero. I opened with jealous gf opener then told her a quirky story...then suggested meeting for quick drink. She declined saying she had a partner....i tried to get round it...but she seemed happy in her LTR.

She seemed really down to earth and a canny woman. Glad i approached her.....just goes to show....dont always judge a book by its cover.

I think some dudes will see a HB and think "nah shes way out my league....you never know though
We are guaranteed to miss 100% of all shots not taken. Good for you in taking your shot.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Deezedbra says, its not the superbowl, its just practice. EVERY set is practice. There is no losing in approaching. Only Winning and learning.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Deezedbra says, its not the superbowl, its just practice. EVERY set is practice. There is no losing in approaching. Only Winning and learning.
And talking to hot women while building up confidence is key too, they are normal people and it's good OP realises that now.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And talking to hot women while building up confidence is key too, they are normal people and it's good OP realises that now.
TBH I don't think the issue is believing hot women are just "normal people", as unless you're just a social invalid or a hermit that's obvious. BUT in most cases, they are much more selective, particular and screen men with a much higher degree of difficulty than non-hot women bc of all their options and the unwarranted validation they receive, and recognizing that is more important. Unless the goal is to literally just talk to them and not, like...actually secure them...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH I don't think the issue is believing hot women are just "normal people", as unless you're just a social invalid or a hermit that's obvious. BUT in most cases, they are much more selective, particular and screen men with a much higher degree of difficulty than non-hot women bc of all their options and the unwarranted validation they receive, and recognizing that is more important. Unless the goal is to literally just talk to them and not, like...actually secure them...
My point is about removing the fear and pedestalization of beautiful women, talking/interacting with them is the first step. Look how happy OP is that he creeped out a hot chick in the store and got to have a little exchange with her. Baby steps.