Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a positive story...

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing a lot of negativity on here lately.. problems, people that are hurt etc. etc... so I thought i'd share a postivive field report.

I was @ the supermarket a week ago when I saw this cutey out of the corner of my eye. I approached her isle.. opened her with a lame (what would you pick) type opener and started chatting from there. Anyway.. she's a tall, blond blue eyed 22y/o.. I number close her after finding out she lives in my area.

I invite her out a few days later as a *fashion consultant* (I was going shopping in town and just told her to come along.) Was good fun and tension was building with her.. touching her, generally busting, joking but also creating rapport.

At the end of the day... we are wrapping up and I kiss close which she is all happy about...cmon its just a kiss.

I catch up with her again last night.. she is a little awkward and shy (which I find cute).. I kiss her some more.. we go out. She is all like.. i'm not an easy girl.. I haven't been with a man in a while.. etc etc. I am relaxed and just answering exactly how I feel.. almost ignoring her comments *but not being a prick* and then a few hours later she is back up in my aparment and its game over. :D

And not only that.. she's totally loving it.. saying **** that I usually hear in movies. Was a great ego rub.. even though as I have said many times.. DROP the EGO!

Now I am reporting this coming from a place where a few years ago i couldn't have even immagined having met and bedded a hottie from a supermarket meeting like this. Keep it all going! There is a light at the end of the tunnle.. and frankly i have no idea where the tunnle ends!

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats to you mate !
That's what life is all about.

I hope you two will both enjoy yourselves!

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done, I hope that I can have these kind of results soon. Good to know that good things can come from that hottie u see at the market.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE!