Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a funny thing that happened

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this girl over at my house and we were having a good time. At some point during the evening, unbeknownst to me, my ex messaged my cell. The girl that I was with responded to her, “He’s busy right now”. Now the ex keeps messaging me. I think it’s funny that the cheating hoe ex freaks out over me being with some new when she couldn’t stay loyal in the relationship.

Serenity

Reaction score
Your ex being stupid isn't the funniest part, I find it hilarious that a girl you had over just casually picks up your phone and respond with that.

Btw, why don't you lock your phone like a normal person?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ex being stupid isn't the funniest part, I find it hilarious that a girl you had over just casually picks up your phone and respond with that.

Btw, why don't you lock your phone like a normal person?
My phone locks. But you can respond to texts while it’s locked. I thought it was pretty funny

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My phone locks. But you can respond to texts while it’s locked. I thought it was pretty funny
Chicks can't handle it when you move on. They see an orbiter leaving their orbit, and validation stopping. No more attention.

It is the same as rejection. You moved on. You rejected her. And we all know most women do not handle rejection very well since they rarely have to face it.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely funny, Gotta love it. You want to know how a woman feels about you ? Have another woman around ! Works everytime.

If that first woman doesn't react, she doesn't like you like that

Serenity

Reaction score
Chicks can't handle it when you move on. They see an orbiter leaving their orbit, and validation stopping. No more attention.

It is the same as rejection. You moved on. You rejected her. And we all know most women do not handle rejection very well since they rarely have to face it.
Yeah, her reaction is purely egocentric. It has nothing to do with love. Sadly some guys can't tell the difference, fortunately OP can.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this girl over at my house and we were having a good time. At some point during the evening, unbeknownst to me, my ex messaged my cell. The girl that I was with responded to her, “He’s busy right now”. Now the ex keeps messaging me. I think it’s funny that the cheating hoe ex freaks out over me being with some new when she couldn’t stay loyal in the relationship.
This kind of girl is trouble. But also really fun to be with. Met one or two like this so far. Good memories.
Really enjoed your story ;)

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn’t give that girl Permission to respond to that text, that’s a red flag. So if she responded without your permission you should’ve called her out on it.

-Augustus-