Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a confidence booster for all you guys

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out tonight for this girl's 21st birthday, and as she promised there were quite a few really pretty girls, maybe 5 above 8, and one girl who was out of this world.

I didnt really speak to any of them at any length of time, i was quite drunk and just enjoying myself (i dont like approaching when drunk)

But the end of the night came, and I decided to get the really hot girls phone number, well this is how it went.

She was stood in a group of about 6 friends, I walked up behind her, grabbed her arm, pulled her away from her friends while saying something like "i just need to have a word", or something to that effect, and after i had pulled her to this table i simply said, "Hi, my name is Jason, i'd like to get your phone number, what's your name?

she was very eager to get her phone out and give me the number, and her name.

EASY. CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING.

I hadnt had enough time to get worried or say something wrong. I simply said the only thing we need to say "give me your number" (or something close) and then i left right away.

FORGET EVERYTHING EXCEPT CONFIDENCE.

Seriously, most girls are going to be very happy that ANYONE has approached them at all, letalone someone as great as yourself.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ a good example of working on instincts!

thanks for that one JasonR :D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Styyle!

why did she get HER phone out to give YOU her number? lol:p

Anyways... nice job;)

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when u already have approached the girl, u r almost sure that she's going to give you her pùssy... the problem is to approach her, since one ever thinks, well now it's not the moment, i'm waitin' another 10 minutes or somethin on the line.... but after u approached, u need to be above 6-7 and u r surely alright... nice work anyway, let us be informed how it'll go with her!