SemperFi719
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2004
- Messages
- 86
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 40
Alright so Junior Prom was yesterday.
Little Background info on my date and I:
She's a junior and I am a senior. Her and I have had feelings for each other but because of her schedule and mine always conflicting we've never been able to go out on an official date (I know it sux). Anyway I've always remained aloof and shyt and using push/pull. Lately she's been SMS'ing me for the dumbest reasons just so she could talk to me (good sign?) and when I went to her lunch period she told me to sit by her in the same chair and even bought me some chips and told me "for you". I'll joke around with her and she'll hit me playfully, laughs at my jokes, etc etc. All in all I can detect some genuine interest from this girl.
So anyway, last week she told me that she was dateless to Junior Prom because the friend that she was going with couldn't go. (Her friend was a close friend of hers since they were little. He goes to another school and they had planned on going to her Junior prom months before I came into the picture.) Anyway, so I said yes and got my clothes for prom and everything wooptie woop. Anyway, so yesterday evening her mom picks me up in front of my house and drops us off where our friends are at with their ride. In that time frame I didn't tell her "you look nice... you look pretty blah blah" Im a douche bag, I just didnt slip it in. So anyway we get to the place of the prom and we're there im just chillin not sticking to her like crazy glue but just floating around basically. We go in for ****tail hour and we're walking around saying hi to friends and stuff you know the rundown. We take some pics outside and all that. As ****tail hour progresses she grabs hold of my hand and we walked hand in hand for a lil. While we sat she seemed kinda out of it. I knew its cause she had told me earlier that she was tired from being awake till 3 the night before studying for an AP exam that same day. Eventually we get to the dancefloor and when they all start dancing her and I go to the dance floor and we dance a raggae. Im on her back and shes doing her thing in front. Shes doing the motions and doesnt seem into it. This changed though when later on as i got my hands around her waist she interlocks her fingers with mine. I loosened my grip up a lil and she just tightened hers around my thumb and index. While sitting at the table im being ****y funny and stuff but I did notice that she seemed out of it. She would occasionally rest her hand on my thigh and hit me playfully when I would joke around but besides that she was looking at the dancefloor a lot and just playing with her hair. We danced a fair bit in the whole night but I just didnt feel good vibes. At the end they had the slow dances and we just had her head rested on my shoulder cause she was tired. The night was over after that.
Overall I dont know what to say about the night. I tried to keep in mind that girls aren't always in the mood to get dj'd. I had a fair amount of kino last night and she didn't resist the kino either. She would lean into me a lot and all that good stuff. But do you guys think that she just wasn't in the mood to take it anywhere more than that? Sorry for the long post heh, just wanted to know if you guys see anything there. I didn't let the whole not telling her shes pretty earlier enough thing phase me because it was a **** up on my part but its like when I didnt do it initially, guys were doing it left and right and I didnt wanna do it right after someone else did it cause then I felt it would come off fake. I did tell her by first complementing her hair and that she looked really nice and she just told me "thaaaanks" in a monotonous voice looking away. It was early in the night and I dont think that I could have been messed up by that little incident. (am i right?) Thanks ahead of time guys.
Little Background info on my date and I:
She's a junior and I am a senior. Her and I have had feelings for each other but because of her schedule and mine always conflicting we've never been able to go out on an official date (I know it sux). Anyway I've always remained aloof and shyt and using push/pull. Lately she's been SMS'ing me for the dumbest reasons just so she could talk to me (good sign?) and when I went to her lunch period she told me to sit by her in the same chair and even bought me some chips and told me "for you". I'll joke around with her and she'll hit me playfully, laughs at my jokes, etc etc. All in all I can detect some genuine interest from this girl.
So anyway, last week she told me that she was dateless to Junior Prom because the friend that she was going with couldn't go. (Her friend was a close friend of hers since they were little. He goes to another school and they had planned on going to her Junior prom months before I came into the picture.) Anyway, so I said yes and got my clothes for prom and everything wooptie woop. Anyway, so yesterday evening her mom picks me up in front of my house and drops us off where our friends are at with their ride. In that time frame I didn't tell her "you look nice... you look pretty blah blah" Im a douche bag, I just didnt slip it in. So anyway we get to the place of the prom and we're there im just chillin not sticking to her like crazy glue but just floating around basically. We go in for ****tail hour and we're walking around saying hi to friends and stuff you know the rundown. We take some pics outside and all that. As ****tail hour progresses she grabs hold of my hand and we walked hand in hand for a lil. While we sat she seemed kinda out of it. I knew its cause she had told me earlier that she was tired from being awake till 3 the night before studying for an AP exam that same day. Eventually we get to the dancefloor and when they all start dancing her and I go to the dance floor and we dance a raggae. Im on her back and shes doing her thing in front. Shes doing the motions and doesnt seem into it. This changed though when later on as i got my hands around her waist she interlocks her fingers with mine. I loosened my grip up a lil and she just tightened hers around my thumb and index. While sitting at the table im being ****y funny and stuff but I did notice that she seemed out of it. She would occasionally rest her hand on my thigh and hit me playfully when I would joke around but besides that she was looking at the dancefloor a lot and just playing with her hair. We danced a fair bit in the whole night but I just didnt feel good vibes. At the end they had the slow dances and we just had her head rested on my shoulder cause she was tired. The night was over after that.
Overall I dont know what to say about the night. I tried to keep in mind that girls aren't always in the mood to get dj'd. I had a fair amount of kino last night and she didn't resist the kino either. She would lean into me a lot and all that good stuff. But do you guys think that she just wasn't in the mood to take it anywhere more than that? Sorry for the long post heh, just wanted to know if you guys see anything there. I didn't let the whole not telling her shes pretty earlier enough thing phase me because it was a **** up on my part but its like when I didnt do it initially, guys were doing it left and right and I didnt wanna do it right after someone else did it cause then I felt it would come off fake. I did tell her by first complementing her hair and that she looked really nice and she just told me "thaaaanks" in a monotonous voice looking away. It was early in the night and I dont think that I could have been messed up by that little incident. (am i right?) Thanks ahead of time guys.