Jugglers seduction school is up!!!

Bballer7389

Don Juan
Reaction score
niceguydying said:
I have to admit, I watched the whole damn thing. I thought it was pretty decent. I liked the part where that bigger clown said that he was a panda. I almost wanted to crawl up under something and hide watching these guys approach. Wasn't this the Juggler, Style talked about in "The Game"?

The worst part, was when the fat guy was like: Yeah we're here to find girls. I said to myself, are you a Fcuking idiot??

VSTbeserk

Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK this seems more for the BAFC to get them use to sh1t anyone agree? wish the actual teachers did more pick ups.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bballer7389 said:
The worst part, was when the fat guy was like: Yeah we're here to find girls. I said to myself, are you a Fcuking idiot??

you think this is a big mistake?

you havent being in the field enough to know what kind of stupid mistakes we do when we're leaning the game of seduction.

try to sarge 50 women in two weeks and I bet that you will make bigger mistakes than this one........ the guy is under pressure man, thats why he said that.

and yes that is the same juggler as in the game by style..... did you notice that his wing got a number and juggler didnt when they aproached the girls?
thats how the game is played. you could be the best DJ or PUA and still dont get the number.

the only important thing in this game is to try, because then, and only then, you will have a chance to suceed.

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Migel said:
It's worth watching just to see the 5 second clip of Juggler and Johnny making an approach... I wish they would show more approaches done by the gurus.
Go here:

https://www.channel4radio.com/

sign up, log in, click on "entertainment" and look for "seduction school extras."

Its a 20 minute clip of Juggler+Johnny approaching. If you don't listen to this, you are a total f*ckin idiot. :p

-Soapz

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any1 know if "How to meet and connect with women" is the same as "How to be a pickup artist"..........?

Or are they 2 seperate and different ebooks?

Props to Juggler'

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Any1 know if "How to meet and connect with women" is the same as "How to be a pickup artist"..........?

Or are they 2 seperate and different ebooks?

Props to Juggler'
Same thing, they just changed the title recently.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... thx'

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved it

I loved the video, hence uploading it. Quite a hassle to do, encoding, splitting, etc, but I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. =)

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really good stuff, and well put together too. I like their "good cop, bad cop" teamwork.

SO painful to watch sometimes... I just cringe at the awkwardness.

I am amazed at the progress those guys made! It just goes to show that it's all about confidence. You get one or two approaches down and it's all gravy from there.

Well OK, maybe not THAT easy.

Triumph

Reaction score
Jugglers stuff is good, it shows it does come down to confidence. and she "state" your in when you approach a woman.

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soapz said:
Go here:

https://www.channel4radio.com/

sign up, log in, click on "entertainment" and look for "seduction school extras."

Its a 20 minute clip of Juggler+Johnny approaching. If you don't listen to this, you are a total f*ckin idiot. :p

-Soapz

I can't find the clip. Maybe you have a direct link in your history?